Wednesday, August 26, 2009

HAHA! BRUDDERLY LUV!

FINALLY! The BOYS are BUSY mooning over our COMPANY BEING GONE so finally we can get EHTEL IN THE HOUSE to give you what for. I'd like to share with you some images. My BRUDDERS are taking the whole PHILADELPHIA city of BRUDDERLY LOVE thing TOO SERIOUSLY!

They snuggle under the table:

On the sofa:

On the NEW RUG with their BUTTS TOUCHING!

No such thing from ME! Nothin' but TUFFIE LOVE:

Including my special levitating shepherd move!

Um, this PhoTO was supposed to have been REDACTED!

ETHEL JEAN is no SAPPY QUEEN!

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

Ethel you need to be nice to your brothers -

Sweetie

1:24 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

HI ETHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"VE MISSEDYOU>>>>>!! I"M SHOUTING CUZ I"M NOT SURE YOU CAN HEAR THIS>>>WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

DID YOU HAVE A FUN TIME WITH YOUR GRAN NE?

LOVE & LICKS,
RANDI

1:45 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

OMG! Wally! I cannot believe you are touching him. Did the big move change you?

Slobbers,
Mango

4:18 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

ewwww they were TOUCHING. no way do I let Tanner touch me NO WAY!

6:40 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

....not that there's anything wrong with that...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:17 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

It's hard being the only sister.
Sally Ann

9:08 PM  
Blogger Tee said...

Ethel,

No dog is a island either. Got to touch sometime ...;)
licks and wags

The Dog WOods Pack

7:48 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I'm with you Ethel. We have to tuffie these boys up. They are way too lazy and dependent and softy and furry and cutie and snuggly and Wally and ... oops ... did I say ... No, I with you Ethel. Tuffie love all the way.

xo
SB

P.S. I will NOT snuggle my brudder. But then my brudder is not Wally. Oops. Did I say that too?

7:53 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wally i think you are just using your butt to suck some energy out of him...so you get extra energy...good idea really

3:14 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

Ethel, are you sure the brotherly love isn't touching you just a widdle bit?!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home