Thursday, August 07, 2008

Paging Dr. Pippa

A few weeks ago my friend Pippa had a poorly tum and suggested a pizza cure. Apply one pizza directly to the mouth. Well, we have needed such a thing.

On Monday my baby brudder Oscar had a poorly tum and it was coming out of both ends. My ma ape spent a lot of time scrubbing on the carpet.


Today it was my turn to be poorly, though I was not nearly as bad as the baby brudder. Just one wee barf. And at least I don't try to eat it like someone I know. Just thinking about his grossness makes me do this.


I am trying to convince my ma ape that we need the Pippa Pizza Cure. And maybe some TastyCakes for good measure to turn our sour tums into solid smiles:

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Must be something in the air, Mom about drowned me in Pepto last night. Blech.

Kisses,
Samantha

3:34 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Hmmmm, we've been pretty lucky around here in the whole digestive dept. It's a good thing too...I don't think Mom could handle any more stress.

Sherms

4:53 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

second the stress thing. Teka gots a UTI, sheesh...

kisses
gussie

5:24 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

sheesh, eating your own barf, sounds like the doofus. I think perhaps you guys might need 2 pizzas, sounds like a serious case over there.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Have you ever tried cat barf? deeeelish!
Ike

8:19 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

I skip the floor and barf directly on mom's bed. She gets so excitered that she squeals!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

I hope you are doing well now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:29 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh no Wally! I sure hope your tum tum feels better...tell your ma ape that pizza & tum tum rubs are the cure..& that she needs to take the next 2 weeks off of her ape work to stay home & nurse you back to health...

love & licks,
Randi

10:38 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

You want to hear something tragic?
We can't get Tastycakes in Kentucky.
Doesn't that make you feel much better?

deprived wags from the whippets

11:05 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

When I barf, Mummy sometimes joins in while trying to clear it up. Its a fun game for the whole family.

Simba x

3:18 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Dr Pippa signing in here somewhat late as usual.

Well, I've still not had any pizza yet but neither have they.

Whoops, I lie, mistress didn't know that master snuck me a bit last weekend when she wasn't here.

I snaffled four peas today too that fell on the floor. That must be like half a pea-zza.

Mistress only has tiles to clean up, so no probs for her. My conscience is clear.

Good luck on getting some tasties (wouldn't bother with cakes mind).

Pippa

6:34 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Pizza rocks! Hope you get a whole one just for you.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home