Tuesday, February 05, 2008

SUPER TUESDAY!

Today is a very important day. Twenty-three states are voting in primaries and might pick the nominees of both parties for the election in November. It's the playoffs before the Super Bowl! Except these actually matter! Well I got all ready to vote. I cleaned my voting paw, I put on my best Mariners collar and I watched approximately 400 hours of election coverage in the last few weeks. And Wolf Blitzer is NOT worthy of the name "wolf."

And then my ma ape told me. Dogs don't get to vote. Well, this explains a lot. No wonder things get so bungled. If the Dogocrats were in charge...

So here I am, a spectator in the process. But I made sure to remind my ma ape to get to the polls early and often! (If only we lived in Chicago). I got out one of my friends--Son of Big Ass, my mini-donkey.

Yes, the Democrats' mascot is an ass. But better to have one as your symbol than as your nominee! *rimshot!* Thank you, I'll be here all day!

Remind your apes to vote! And be sure to tell them HOW to vote. I really don't trust them not to mess this one up.

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Wally,
We should be able to vote! What's wrong with these apes? Can't they see that we're the answer to all their problems?!

We'd certainly shake up their two-party system--multiple parties ALL THE TIME!!!

J&N

3:35 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Get out and vote for ernest.

smoochies,

his n.mom

3:43 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Why doesn't Pencilveinya get a vote??? Mom was all set to write in Tad & Joe. They would be SO much better than G.Dub-huh?!!!

Sherm

6:51 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, Try be a Canadian dog! Two reasons I can't vote. It really sucks.

xo
SB

7:01 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Ah, great PSA Wally. I'm sending my peeps out to vote right about... NOW. For the Pomegranate-Stains ticket, of course!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Even Tanner is encouraging dogs to vote!

8:38 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

It's so stupid we can't vote, we could fix all the problems and create a perfect society. I'm so ready to take over the world.

Tucker

9:39 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

The folks in Kentucky don't get to vote until May. And we're having tornadoes tonight. Not the beef ones, the blow down your house and toss eighteen wheelers around kind.
It can make a body homesick.

scaredy wags from the whippets

10:37 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Good job encouraging everyone to vote!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

11:38 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I said Joe Stains and Tadpole, but my mom and dad said Obamamamama!
Ike

11:43 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I'd like to vote. Vote for dogs.

Simba xx

4:08 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Grammie says, "no voting yet Moco." Why are we always so different? When it comes time I will surely need your guidance. I will have to counsel Grammie and Pappy on the best candidate.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home