Sunday, July 22, 2007

Post for Penny

HI! I'm ETHEL and my BROTHER said I could BLOG because EVEN THOUGH I was MEAN by pointing out THE TRUTH (Wally is totally an OLD MAN just like DAVID BECKHAM). But he said I could DO IT if I learn to NOT CAPITALIZE EVERYTHING and make a post to say HI to my BFF Penny! Cuz I have loads of boyfriends like my old man Maxy and my hottie hottie boy PIPPA! (Who is really hot cuz he lives in SPAIN!) So here is my post for PENNY:


Hi Penny! You are like totally hilarious. LOOK AT YOUR HAIR! HAHA! It looks like my ma ape's when it is humid! HAHAHA!


Look! That's me doing my favoritest thing EVER which is FETCHING THE TENNIS BALL (nocapsnocapsnocaps). I love tennis balls. Do you LOVE tennis balls? More than Sherman? I can't decide if I love tennis balls more than Wally. He doesn't bounce as far. But he does let me chase him and he is kind of ROUND.




This is me trying to be pretty. Do you think I'm pretty? I think you're totally pretty Penny. Like prettier than Lola. I mean, look at this picture:


P.S. I saw chickens feets in a grocery bag that my mom brought home--totally awesome!

Here is my big mouth. I am picky about what I put in it (other than tennis balls but I don't like other dogsesseseseseses tennis balls). I like meatables and meatables and cottage cheeseables. What do you like to eat? I bet you're not FAT like WALLY and SHERMS.


Look I'm catching some more. You might know but I am like totally tall. On my back legs I'm as tall as my mom!



This is my brotherable. Doesn't he look OLD? OK, like don't tell WALLY but I like totally love him and no one can talk bad about him but ME and I like totally get MAD at dogs who are MEAN TO HIM. But maybe if we made fun of HIM and SHERMAN together it would be OK.


Here is my brother doing one of his FAVORITE THINGS which is roaching. While I fetch he ROACHES. In the background he says those are CORNS. I might like corn. If they are made of meat.


Bye Penny! If anybody else reads this just don't tell WALLY that I LOOOOOVE him, k?

Ethel RULZ!

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

Ethel Girl!

You DO rule! Don't worry about other dogs saying what sounds like mean things about Wally, they are just messin' with him. He's a BIG BOY (you said so yourself) and he can take it.

You and Penny will make great BFF's. I love all your photos, especially when you are really close to the camera making a bored face while Wally is oblivious in the background.

BTW, what is roaching? I mean, I can tell what Wally is doing, but why do you call it roaching?

Goober love,
Stanley

6:40 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Penny will be the best BFF for you Ethel because she is a great gal. Oh and we won't tell wally you love him.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Ethel...
My lips are sealed about that thing you said about Wally. So glad you got to POST and that you have a BFF like PENNY...ooops...I'm using capables too!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:57 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ethel.
I am sure you and Penny could be BFF.
I will keep your secret about Wally!
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:19 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh ethel, you are a nut. I think Wally should get a chance to read this because if he sees that you love him he might be nicer? maybe?

2:35 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Your secret's safe with me!

Licks
Oscar x

4:01 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

What a brilly post Ethel.

Two of my best girls at once. Drool (well apart from Penny with her wig on...)

I am feeling very hottie tottie today, I mean hot, but we have a nice warm breeze.

I don't know how you can be so energetic.

And I hope you and Penny are only going to say nice things about me and not do giggly girly stuff and laugh at me.

Ruffs Pippa xx (one each - you and Penny I mean not you and Wally).

4:44 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

HI Ethel!!!!! I have lots of stuff to tell you but I won't hog up all of your comment space (hee hee...Hog...like Sherman).

I'll send you a shout out on my blog ASAP!

Penny

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home