Sunday, July 22, 2007

Boring Like Beckham

While I am working on my acting chops (see my Oscar-worthy performance in Like a Dead Bird below), I thought I would show you a picture of my sissy and I auditioning to play the role of David Beckham. We watched his debut last night in an exhibition match with Chelsea.

And while the stadium sold out and there were at least 9 kazillion cameras there, he spent most of the time on the bench due to a hurt ankle. This is what it looked like:


And then some more sitting and looking, and sitting, and looking, and occasional chatting, and then more sitting. But they caught it all on camera. And did running commentary on Beckham's sitting.


I think I should get the role because, while David Beckham may have limited ankle usage, he appears to have complete control over his tongue and does not let it loll around outside of his mouth like a CERTAIN dog in in this photo. (and AlSO he is BEYonD his PRIME YEERS just like YOU--haha! Ethel rulz!)

Also, I am devastatingly handsome which I hear is also the case with Mr. Beckham. I cannot comment about whether my ma ape spent her time sipping champagne and chatting with celebrities during this shoot as did Mrs. Posh Beckham.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Ume said...

hi Wally,
i think u would be brilliant as Beckham!
perhaps Sophie Brador can be mrs beckham?

12:34 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hopefully Becks would look a little more interested in the game than you do, Wally. My girl would pay money just to watch you sleep.

Goob love,
Stanley

6:35 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

are you dying your hair???

2:31 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Wally, that is such a smashingly handsome photo of you on the bottom. I think you get better lookin' every day!

Sherm

8:17 AM  
Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

yes-- while we didnt watch the game--we are a bit unimpressed with these 2 glam whores--I hate to give them any of my time watching them run around thinking they are next best thing since--doggs--he he!

Bernard
Again-nice photos--you set the scene soo well : )

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home