Thursday, July 19, 2007

Moo Tube Mania!

My pal Sherman sent us Moo Tubes which is VERY EXCITING and my ma ape wanted to give them to us right away because she thought they would be excellent for funny photo ops. She could not have been more wrong. There was nothing funny about how we ate our moo tubes. In fact, it was a lesson in dignity. Look:


In fact, I believe I look so regal the Queen would curtsy to ME.


Yup, nothing goofy here.


Even sissy kept her composure.


With only a minor bout of sillyface.


And one run in with weirdness.


I couldn't finish mine in one sitting so I stealthily hid it where no one (especially no sissy) would EVER find it. But then the ma ape was trying to figure out why the laundry basket of clothes she had just taken out of the dryer appeared to have been rifled through.


Mmmmm...moo tube fresh scent!

Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
You are so right! That is a lesson of dignity!!! Not funny pictures at all!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

PS I gave you the rockin' dog blogger award!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Is a moo tube like a bull pizzle?
BTW - did you get your BPHT from Stanley yet?
Ike

7:22 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh my! Never seen one of those, but I see you are master tuber!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

8:06 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

That was so funny,we laughed a lot at your faces Wally!!
Frasier

10:00 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I saw some NEAR doofus faces in there! I wonder why they dont make moo tube scented drier sheets?

10:02 PM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

We've not had them for a while, but boy I remember they are a bit whiffy!

1:43 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woh! Moo Moo Tuba! I want to try some too...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:36 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Nice hiding place, I bet ma ape was thrilled!

Licks
Oscar x

3:22 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Moo tube dryer sheets...
Bet if you find the right backer you could make a fortune, Wally Boy.

Goober love,
STanley

7:55 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

They look disgusting.

Has she put the washing back on?

Pippa

8:48 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Mmmmmmmmm...Moooo Tuuuubes. My favorite! I'm going to have one of those tonight, in fact.

We have very similar eating styles Wally (of course!). It's impossible NOT to look dignified while eating a Moo Tube!

Sherm

9:22 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wally another good hiding place for you would be on your dads side of the bad...half way down under the covers...dad love it when they get in bed and feel the slime...I always get a holler out when that happens...MJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ...lol...too fun...those moo tubes look interesting...there are alot of cow farms around here..maybe next time i go for a walk i will grab one....

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that all looks very familiar. Nothing like esophagus in your laundry...

*EEEEEEEEEEEW!*

4:39 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

That's hot.

Love,
Samantha

PS We LOVE the trachea, LOVE IT!!!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Shmoo said...

I've never heard of Moo Tubes before. The funny things human name cow innards. Whodathunk what a bully stick was.

Meeshka

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home