Sunday, March 25, 2007

You like me, you REALLY like me!

Woo! I won the Dogs with Blogs Blog of the Month contest! Congratulations to Hana who will be the Featured Blog next month, too. I have to give thanks to Buster who nominated me and would totally win the Best Friend award if there was one. Also thanks to Nanook who, in spite of also being nominated (and having an AWESOME blog) shilled for me! We big-headed dogs gotta stick together. Now, Nanook promised that if either of us won we wouldn't get a big head but I can't promise that because I WIN! I RULE! My ma ape says I'm going to be insufferable for the next month. Oh, as if I'm not always!

I'd give a longer speech but as you can see from our pictures, my sister and I have already been hitting the sauce to celebrate! Look at our squinty, tipsy eyes.


Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Cash said...

Congratulations Wally!!!!
YAY.
That is so KEWL....and so is your blog.
xoxo
Jasper

1:08 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

WOO HOO!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Walls, you are so deserving. Will the limo be picking you up at the front door?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:10 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations Wally! You truly deserve this win!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

5:15 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Congrats, Wally! You are such a cool dog and you deserve it!

Lots & lotsa puggy kisses! xoxo
Suki

5:55 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

woooooo congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Congratudalmatians, Wally, absolutely well deserved.

We loves your smelly blogplace!

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

3:14 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Yeah wally congrats

8:45 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Yee Ha! or somesuch expression! Sooooooooooooo glad you won Wally!

Wally The Victorious, long may Wally Reign! Awesome!

oh and we voted for you and my Da did as well, he loves you toooooooooo!
Marv xxxx

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home