Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Tail of Two Dogs

Last weekend I exercise my corgi half by herding my sister. This week--my labby half with some good, quality retrieving! My sister and I have very different ball playing styles. Here is a side by side comparison:

My sister runs FAST and HARD.


Wally takes his time coming.


And going.

My sister has ferocious jaws.


Mine are a bit gentler.

Ethel has an impressive vertical.


Wally's vertical is, um, not quite as high but just as impressive.


Ethel has the world's floppiest tongue and a goofy face.


Wally shows his quiet dignity.


Wally wins. Because it's my blog.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I just love that last pic of you! What a hunk!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:06 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Good Action Pics Wally!

ps We voted for your blog! On Dogs with Blogs, Your Blog Rocks for Us here in Bonnie Scotland.

love and Scottish Licks, Braveheart Marvin and Jeannie x

4:54 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You haven't seen my floppy tongue!
Great pics!
Ike

6:49 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

I think your vertical is very impressive, Wally! Your sister looks a little, er, hyper...is she?

You look so handsome in that last pic :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

8:16 AM  
Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

I've said it before, your sissie Ethel is gorgeous! Duncan thinks so too! I especially like her shot of the vicious teeth!! But I would.

Awesome pictures, and yes, you win.

Maxey

9:05 AM  
Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Those are great pictures! You two know how to have fun!

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

just goes to show - there's more than one way to get er done!!!!!

Oy I hate Larry the Cable Guy - why did I say that?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

9:54 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

You win Wally! Even Teka says so

10:11 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

man it looks like ethel is going to swallow that ball!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home