Sunday, March 25, 2007

Toothy Grins

Back around Paddy's Day when I was doing new renditions of old Pogues classics my friend Sophie Brador asked if my teeth are as good as their lead singer's, as he is well known for his impeccable dental health after years of boozin' and smoking. Here is a side by side comparison for your consideration, Sophie:

Mr. Shane's Teeth:


Mr. Wally's teeth:


Beautiful!

P.S. My ma ape wanted everyone to know that she is not particularly proud of my dental health and they're not her fault. I came with this fine set of chompers! It may be a product of my years on the street prior to finding my new apes and/or may be a product of my tendency to put anything, edible or not, in my mouth.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Small wonder those Pogues tunes roll off your tongue with such ease, Wally. I can't wait to hear the Christmas ones. Oh...wait ... there are a few holidays in between. Any celebratory, beer swillin' ballads to ring in Easter?

2:47 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Have you ever seen Johnny Rotten's teeth? My mom was friends with him in the 80s - she said they were not only awful, they were green!

No, no kissin or nothin - they were just pals.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:12 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

YUK!!!! Your teeth look HEAPS better than Mr. Shane's Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

5:13 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

hahaha you have a GREAT smile, it makes my mom smile too :)

8:17 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Sophie--I see no reason not to pen drinking songs for Easter!

Buster--Whoa! Your mom is interesting. Do you fill her punk rock friend quotient today? (Thank goodness my teeth aren't GREEN--yet).

Maggie--Ha! Thanks. They work well enough.

Joe--Aw, thanks. They are good for getting loads of sympathy.

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home