Monday, January 08, 2007

bones!

since we are now just one month and two weeks away from my burpday i am doing part two of my ongoing series--things i want for my burpday! this installment is about bones! i got bones! for christmas and again for the playoffs, partly to distract me from company so i wouldn't be a grumpy old man. instead our company got to watch me tear gristle from the bone. i'm a good host.


genius at work.


ethel got a bone, too. here she's acting all delicate but really she's a beast when it comes to bones. it's okay if she gets a bone for my burpday, so long as it is smaller than mine.


can you imagine a more manly scene than this? two dogs chewing and football on the teevee. and me on my binky.


look at the squeaky squirrell look on in horror as i disembowel the bone. mmmm.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

I think that bone is bigger than me!! scary! I have the same look as that squirrel!!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Wally.. buddy.. you are ALL MAN!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Short legs seem to give you an advantage.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:18 AM  
Blogger wally said...

joe--i will protect you from the gigantic bone (that's not as dirty as it sounds).

studly--you and me (and my sister?) both.

buster--indeed, i like to think of myself as the perfect biological specimen. i am the best evidence of intelligent design, though i fancy myself the intelligent designer. though if that were the case i really screwed up on the naked apes. we need better, more obedient, less ugly servants.

wally.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home