Thursday, January 04, 2007

yes, madame speaker


i heard today on the cnn that a lady is in charge of the house. this was news to me because there has always been a lady in charge of OUR house. (my mawma wears the pants by default. my legs are too short and i trip over the pant legs and my sis ethel doesn't like to wear clothes.) but then my mawma explained to me that it means she gets to be in charge of the house of representatives which is different from my house. it has more gasbags and graft. but my mawma also said speaker pelosi is two heartbeats away from the presidency. (dear homeland security: that was an observation, not a suggestion. please do not send me to gitmo, thank you). score one for us feminists!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

You go Wally! Teka wears the pants around here, but that's just cause she isn't fixed yet. hehe

muzzer says she and dad have open and honest communication. I think this means that she says what we will do, and he says "yes dear"

9:57 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I abdicate the pants. I can't reach the important stuff if I wear them.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home