Tuesday, January 02, 2007

new year's revolutions



i've been tagged by buster! according to the rules i must make five new year's resolutions and then tag five of my friends.

here are my revolutions:

1. i resolve to not lose any weight this year. not a pound. i might even pack on one or two.

2. i resolve to clean my plate at every meal. and my sister's. and my mawma's. and mr jay's.

3. i resolve to be nicer on my leash (just like buster) so long as the treats keep coming.

4. i resolve not to lose the camera again so that i can keep blogging.

5. i resolve to keep blogging because someone needs to document the naked ape incompetence so that when the revolution comes we will remember, four legs good, two legs bad!

here are my sister ethel's revolutions:

1. i resolve to catch that damn squirrel who torments me so from the storied heights of the power lines

2. i resolve to eat my dinner faster so wally doesn't stand over me and watch asking "areyoudonewiththat?areyougonnaeatthat?areyoudonewiththat?"

3. i resolve to chase every tennis ball that enters the air in my vicinity

4. i resolve to gain weight so my brother quits singing "skinny minny kate moss/could use her as tooth floss"

5. i resolve to give all my snacks to wally (hey--he took the keyboard back!)

and tag you're it: sid, studly dudley, miss sunshade, boo, tin tin

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I think I'll put on some weight this year too. I've been stuck at 19 pounds for years!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

9:25 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey wally,

i think you know but just in case you didn't - the new chinese calendar year will be the YEAR OF PIG!

ok, i guess you know otherwise you wouldn't put a pig there. :-)

wet wet licks

Boo

4:57 AM  
Blogger wally said...

buster--you're looking a little thin. i'd suggest a hearty helping of kibble.

boo--i didn't know that! i just used the pig because it is a symbol of good luck. but now that i do know i will be enjoying as much pig as possible!

wally.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home