Tuesday, December 26, 2006

ugliest dog competition






i spent this afternoon watching the world's ugliest dog contest on animal planet. most of the dogs were hairless. know what else is hairless and ugly? naked apes. and yet you don't let us have an ugliest naked ape contest. you can vote for your favorite (least favorite?) here. and you can read their stories here. (haha. iput my sister on there because everyone says how pretty she is. what's pretty about long legs and pointy noses? big heads rule!)

i don't appreciate the naked apes laughing at us so i think we should have an "ugliest human" competition. please submit nominees.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

Oh Wally,

Your sissy definately doens't belong there...she IS really pretty. But I know from experience you don't want to hear some one tell you that your sissy is pretty. I mean ewwwwwww, she's your sissy! But alas, I hear it all the time about Miss Evie.

Have a happy new year!

M-the-V

8:25 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I submit Dubyah.

And Jerry Falwell.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

10:23 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

I was just gonna ask you what's so ugly about the first dog until I read what you did... hehe..

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

4:09 AM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Wallster,

Do you think they'd take my Mum as one of the world's silliest lookin dogs? By the way, I wanna rub my big stinky bulldog butt all over that 3rd dog's face.. it sure is a fugly little thing. I think it has something to do with that tongue hanging out. A face only a dog mum could love! Only boodogs and corgadors can get away with flapping tongues without looking so austere. Too cool, brother, too cool..

Your boo-friend,
Dudley!

4:46 AM  
Blogger wally said...

m-the-v--aw, you're at least as pretty as your sister. i mean, HANDSOME.

buster--good suggestions

sunshade--hehe! my sister is SO MAD.

dudley--naked apes all look kind of ugly to me. they don't have enough hair and what they do have they cut or shave! weirdos. there was a boodog in the competition! i was shocked. how could anyone not recognize the dignified beauty (boo-ty?) of the boo-dog and the corgador?

wally.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home