Sunday, December 24, 2006

the case of the missing camera.


we have a problem! my mawma can't find our camera and, thus, can't take pictures of my lovely mug! can you even believe it? this is a picture of me looking forlorn last week but it applies now. not only will everyone have a rotten christmas (being unable to see new pictures of ME) but my mawma said she wants to wait to give me my presents when we can take pictures! WHAT??? i know there is a loofah dog waiting for me on top of the fridge, a big bone in the freezer, and a hedghog on the shelf (they're not so good at hiding. i'm short, not stupid). this is what my mawma gets for "cleaning." does she have to spoil everyone's christmas?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunshade said...

Is the camera found??? I can't wait to see the Corgador chomping away on his X-mas pressies.

Ps. you don't look that pleased in the photo at all...

Love nibbles,
MIss Sunshade

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home