Tuesday, January 02, 2007

what global warming?

while some of my pals out west have been peeing on piles of snow, here on the east coast we're still unseasonably warm--and supposed to be in the 60s next weekend! that means it's nice outside for a dog. no chilly toes. (or bellies for us vertically challenged canines).

no leaves on the trees but the grass is still green. my sister ethel runs fast!


this is so not funny,mawma. (ps. the ground is brown from pine needles NOT my wee which i believe is a life giving substance. that's why i leave so many pee-mails).


my sister runs so fast she is always blurry!


we had three hawks circling our yard! my mawma said they smelled old man (more like old LADY, mawma, if you were a lady).


here we are patrolling the yard. we do a good job. we have had exactly 0 lion attacks this year.

here i protect us from robbie, our vicious neighbor who is constantly trying to eat my sister ethel. i know he's a 12-year old miniature poodle but i've seen the way he looks at her.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Happy New Year Wally my pal! Glad you have kept the lions away from your home. I've done a pretty good job at that myself too. We could be lion tamers... Um, no just kidding. I would prefer to let the lions run free.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Wally,

I hate to say this, but that side profile of you is just too cute!! I know you probably dont' appreciate being called cute, but I have to be truthful.......

You sure are a man with substance!! I like I like.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your sister and mawma!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

4:07 PM  
Blogger Sid the Dog said...

Happy New Year Wally!
I'm glad your mawma appears to have found the camera. Thanks for the note on the Mighty Broncos!!!! I would have written sooner today but the Great Oppressor's inbox has been atwitter with the news of the Greatest College Football Game of All Time, or at least that's what Boiseans see it as. Apparently the town is in High Gloat Mode. Everyone is walking around in a fog. Great Oppressor J was very sad at times today because the Great Oppressors do not have a tv, and J went to sleep thinking the Broncos lost because of a score reporting error on Yahoo. It's a game that would make for a very cheesy Hollywood movie. Hopefully this will show people that there really is a lot of value in letting teams from smaller conferences in! And I was sorry to hear about your Hooskers, although I just know that next year will be better and they will also defeat the Dread Sooners. I like to think that Boise State won for you to avenge your team's loss... Anyway, not to babble on and on but WHAT A GAME!!! Oh, and apparently the Great Oppressor J's dad had Ian Johnson in class and said he was a really nice young man. He also said that he's totally the type of guy to propose to his girlfriend at the Game of the Century.
-Sid

7:04 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Peemails are my specialty! We have those pine needles all over my yard like an outdoor carpet. Excellent to wee on.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be fair. I think Robbie is a cockapoo. A ferocious cockapoo.

Mr. J

8:37 AM  
Blogger wally said...

boomer--i agree with you on the lions. that's why i keep them on the other side of the fence.

sunshade--i know that when you say "cute" you mean "totally hot" so it's cool.

sid--yup, great day for the broncos! hee! the rest of the bowl games seem pretty boring in comparison. my granny sent me 3 e-mails at the end of the game bemoaning ou's luck and then...ha! awesome.

buster--you have impeccable taste.

mr j. excellent point.i think the "poo part" comes from the fact he's part hippo, i think. he's fat and mean.

wally.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home