Thursday, November 09, 2006

let the ladies speak!


this is my sister, speaker of our house ethel. she's one tough dog.


this is speaker of the house nancy pelosi, not my sister ethel.

one of the many benefits of a democratic victory is that we are about to have our first lady speaker of the house. i'm a big fan of ladies, my mawma happens to be one, and it's about time we let them speak. in honor of madam speaker pelosi, i hand this blog over to one of the greatest ladies in my life, my sister ethel:

hi! i'm ethel and as speaker of this house (for one blog) and the temporary ruler of the majority party (actually there are two dogs and two naked apes but our mawma often acts in a bispecies fashion) i pledge to let no squirrel go unchased, to aid and abet my brother by using my longer legs to help him countersurf, to end the corruption of the naked apes who constantly bogart the good food and never share enough, i will bark at robbie the neighborpoodle, to chew every squeaky toy until it squeaks no more, to engage in constant pre-emptive strikes against dogs who look at my brother funny, and to engage in constant pre-emptive love strikes on all naked apes, smothering them with my weapons of mass smoochification before they can get me, i will run faster than any other dog at the park, and i will continue to eat my dinner verrrrrry slowly to drive my brother crazy. also i will make my fellow ladies proud by continuing to kick butt.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Yeah, my niece Teka rules the house around here too. Love your blog.

Gussie

10:10 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Yaaaay.

Wally for President.

Ethel for Speaker.

Tin Tin for head of the CBA. Central Bone Agency, that is.

CBA: your future is in our paws. And ultimately, mouths.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got my vote sweetie!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

11:03 AM  
Blogger Sid the Dog said...

Ethel and Wally-
Our Rush Limbaugh-lovin' neighbor is convinced that Nancy Pelosi will kill us all. If he ever says anything to my Great Oppressor J about it she is planning on saying something like "Well, I think she looks very nice." And then she'll just leave it at that. I like your platform of ending the corruption of the Great Food Hoarders. Perhaps the new Congress will do something to end our years of toiling underneath the table in hopes of something tasty falling to the floor.
-Sid

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home