Tuesday, November 07, 2006

waiting for returns

my sister and i are sitting around waiting for the election returns to roll in. let me just say i was nothing short of irate to find that i couldn't vote. as many of you may remember, last summer i won my canine good citizen certificate and yet, even though i showed up at the polling station with my certificate i didn't get to vote. WHAT? i don't mangle jokes, engage in pre-emptive strikes, poop in the house (that's for you, goddamn cats), or enviscerate the constitution. and yet you don't trust ME--a GOOD citizen--to vote.


here i am contemplating america's future. or a crumb of food that may or may not be trapped in the carpet.

my sister ethel finds more active ways to spend her time. here she is playing 'West Coast Offense' or 'Cornhusker football, the losing years.' Her favorite player Marlon Lucky not only caught a TD pass last weekend but threw one! awesome. her distraction technique has worked. i haven't thought about dirty tricks in the election in several minutes!


here my sister runs stairs with her squeaky football. that's how she keeps her svelte figure. but you can see the worry in her eyes. is she thinking about rebuilding america's middle east policy or is she just hypnotized by the squeaker in her ball?

here i am gnawing on the deceased remnants of one-party rule. democracy tastes so sweet.


if i close my eyes i can almost taste rick santorum's defeat. mmmmmm.

6 Comments:

Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Wally,

You're right, I shouldn't be embarrassed about my poop escapades. I should be loud and proud!! Like when I'm farting.. I farted for the vet yesterday, I was quite proud of myself.

Anyway, seeing how you've got your CGC deal I don't see how you COULDN'T vote!! I mean if you went through all that work, the least they could do is let you shake paws with someone dignified.

And as for Rick Santorum.. all I know is that Mum always mumbles about having to wipe "santorum" off my bum.. heh heh heh.. just kidding, Wally, I don't stroll that way. Just straight up poop and nothing else!

Cheerio!
Dudley

7:56 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Right on studly! i just tooted on my mawma! loud and proud. we're here, we're stinky, get used to it!

whenever i have an itch and have to scootch (you know what i mean), i always call it "ridding myself of santorum." ahahahahaha!

wally.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santorum = loser!!!!!!!! First to concede!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I go with you guys even tho I don't usually get santorum stuck on my ass, unless the santorum is runny!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wally, first time leaving my scent here though not the first visit! :-)

err... i must say the photos in this post is waaaaaaaaaaay too handsome than your profile pic!

wet wet licks

boo

3:51 AM  
Blogger wally said...

boo,

you flatter me. my mawma somehow believes that other picture (which has sentimental value, taken on a road trip when we still had my sister morgan) captures something of my essence.

but i very much appreciate your observations on my handsomeness.

wally.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home