Thursday, November 02, 2006

dogbloggers beware!


crap-killer squirrels! and it's not even a wall-o-weenie joke!

OIL CITY, Pa. (AP) — Letter carriers occasionally have to deal with angry dogs or maybe even a spider's nest in a mailbox, but a mean squirrel?

Barb Dougherty, a 30-year Postal Service employee, said she was attacked and bitten Monday by a squirrel while delivering mail in Oil City, about 75 miles north of Pittsburgh.

"It was a freak thing. It was traumatic," Dougherty told The Derrick in Oil City. "I saw it there on the porch, put the mail in the box and turned to walk away and it jumped on me."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so weird...maybe the squirrel was possessed?? I mean, this one in the picture certainly look like he's possessed and pumped with steroids!

Hey, for the salmon/sweet potato pattie, my mum really can't cook, so she just threw the salmon in the pot and steamed it, then threw the sweet potato (peeled) into another pot and steamed that, then mixed the two together....... it was really a last minute thing. I think you can also use canned, un-salted sockey salmon, and cooked sweet potato too! Sorry I'm not much help, but it's REALLY yummy tho......

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

2:44 AM  
Blogger wally said...

ha! maybe he wants to play major league baseball so he's been doping!

what do you mean your mawma can't cook? that sounds like one of the greatest recipes of all time, combining two of my favorite things. someone's got to make that for me soon.

of course, some of my other favorite recipes include "any food that has fallen on the floor," and "carpet crumbs." so it's not like i have discriminating taste (except in my friends).

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she had some breadcrumbs or other squirrel snacks in her pockets?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home