Friday, November 03, 2006

the story of the corgador (part one)


miss sunshade
the superdale asked about the origin of the corgador, perhaps the finest creature to ever walk the earth (really, evolution, you can just stop now, there's nowhere to go but down from here). the corgador is a combination of corgi and labrador. now, this is entirely speculative since my true background is a mystery (other than i was found wandering the streets of yakima, washington with only a few patches of fur left, even fewer teeth, and looking a bit rough around the edges) but the likely combo package is a corgi and a lab. i hear my legs and my attitude are a dead giveaway for a corgi. i am bossy and i love to herd. my mawma was naturally drawn to the corgador (really, who isn't?) through an initial love of the corgi. i've posted pictures of conan, the dog who came before me. i get a little jealous sometimes because he was a stinkin' purebred. but my mawma assures me that she knows that mutts have got it goin' on.

perhaps someday i will fabricate a storied breed history of the corgador. until then, here's some pictures of stage one, moving toward the corgador. conan, the original corgi, who led to the birth of the corgador (figuratively barking, that is.)

here is wally, the corgador, demonstrating the wonder that is the mutt. i don't need no stinkin' pedigree.


here is conan, a corgi original. note the finely perfected napping form, maximizing both his napping capacity and his cuteness factor. this genetic trait of corgis will resurface in wally, combined with the snore of a bulldog and the drool of a mastiff.


conan again, this time displaying his lovely satellite dish ears, a trait not passed on to wally. and he also appears to wear a little too much eye make-up. regardless, you see the same spark of intelligence in his eyes, later to be replicated in wally. conan's bossy qualities, used for the procurement of snacks and often involving herding his people by nipping at their heels, are reproduced in wally three-fold leading to the ultimate Boss.

it's a nearly perfect process of evolution to arrive at wally. it's so perfect, in fact, that i might suspect an intelligent designer, were i not convinced that i'm the most intelligent thing in the universe.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh Wally,

You have the BIGGEST head, and the CUTEST face!! So I was right about the corgi/labrador part. My stupid mum told me I was wrong because she saw you called Sara Bera a Corgador too. I told her that's a Corgetriever which is basically the same as Corgador, but she wouldn't believe me. "Corgador" sounds so ROYAL!

Shhh.....I saw my mum touching the screen where your head was, I think she was trying to pet your big head...hehe. Told you she's not that smart HAHAHHAHA!

ps. Conan was very handsome, but I still prefer you with your BIG head!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wally, all the rich and famous movie stars have big heads. It makes them more camera friendly, soecially for the close ups.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wally, waLLY, WAAA-LLLLLLLY!!!!! I NEED your info for the X-mas card exchange!!!!! I want to send the big hunka hunka chunk (a very handsome one) a card!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home