Monday, November 06, 2006

give me a home where the ephalants roam!


the philly zoo is giving away its ephalants! sadly, although i promised to take them with me on my daily walk and to the b-a-r-k-p-a-r-k on weekends, i am not one of the recipients. after a fight between the asian ephalant and african ephalants (i guess elephants are nationalist?) last year they got a lot of grief from picketers. so they're giving them to another zoo and a sanctuary where they will have more room to roam and fume over having been appropriated by the gop (and the alabama football team. how the hell is an elephant a "crimson tide)? enjoy your new homes, guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Hey Wally

I love elephants.. they are so big, wrinkly and smelly.. just like a certain somepup else! Plus, apparently they never forget.. I could use some of that IQ.
Anyway buddy I'm glad you're keeping up on the times.. you are one classy dude!

Cheerio!
Dudley

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom told me that when she was little they were at the catskill game farm and she had an ice cream cone in her hand she was eating - and an elephant reached over with it's trunk, took it out of her hand glommed it into his mouth and ate it!!!! She hates elephants.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

10:35 PM  
Blogger wally said...

haha! an efalant after my own heart! i always watch that petsmart ad with the great dane (background music: sometimes it's hard, to DO the right thing, sometimes it's hard for me..) who doesn't take the ice cream cone and think that he's a sucker.

i like effalants because they have big heads like me. we need 'em for our big brains. i need a big brain to scan the times for stories that are NOT about naked apes.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home