Tuesday, October 24, 2006

dog saves the day. again.


ozzie, this lovely fellow from new jersey saved his owner during a hit and run accident:

(CBS 3) GLENOLDEN, N.J. Man's best friend may have been a life-saver for a Delaware county man and now he is hoping he can return the favor. Dave Tillman and Ozzie, his Airedale Terrier, were out for their nightly walk on Chester Pike in Glenolden on Friday when a car came from behind them and hit them both. "The next thing I know, I was over on the hill holding my dog, who was yelling and crying," said Tillman, adding, "He hit my legs and knocked me out of the way."

you can read the rest of the story here and see lovely video of ol' ozzie (who just had surgery on his hip). gosh we're great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard Airedales were bread to hunt lions.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home