Tuesday, October 17, 2006

prosecutin' puppy mills

pennsylvania governor ed rendell (who i am partial to because he has a round belly and big head like me. the courtesy does not extend to dennis hastert) has appointed a full-time prosecutor to go after the worst puppy mills in pa. read about it here. well done, ed!

well done, i could on a screed about the dangers of commodification but i will take off my red collar long enough to say--dogs shouldn't be viewed as property or profit. we should always be viewed as what we are--your superior beings to be worshipped and pampered.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

Very true we are not property nor profit. I love my parents because they HATE puppy mills.

by the way thanks for stopping by my site.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Sid the Dog said...

Wally-
Agreed... B and J joke about having me cloned and making a kazillion dollars from what is quite possibly one of the most perfect set of genes around. As if my genetic material is theirs to do with as they will. Harumph!!!
-Sid

10:39 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

AMEN WALLY AMEN..our people should be happy to have us in their family

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home