Sunday, October 22, 2006

another day at the park

another weekend, another trip to the bark park (which i am retired from due to some grumpy old man issues, but my sister gets to play with the other dogs. i get to walk and eat snacks. who has the better deal?) here i am playing obedience. look how good i do "come!" at least when you're holding a snack and i have nothing better to do.


watch me chase the geese! i picked this one out because he appeared to be somewhat lame (he couldn't walk and he was a dork). unfortunately, this does not affect their flying skills and he got away to the lake.

here i am with my new friend, the horse. i like him because he is an herbivore and is no threat to my bevo sticks and because he makes large and interesting piles of poo for me to smell. those are good traits for a friend to have.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey there Wally,

you and me both.

Why else would be bother running to and fro unless there's a treat in the offing?

As for horses, well, I've not really met one up close and personal, but the sight of them coming at me in the distance scared the bejaysus out of me and I left the ma standing while I ran in the opposite direction.

Scaredy-dog maybe. But in this case I reckoned that size mattered.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home