Sunday, October 22, 2006

look out longhorns!



i was SO MAD when texas beat my favorite team, the hooskers, on a last minute field goal. stink-y. i was so mad i had to go out and buy me some beef products to eat, keeping in mind that the longhorn's mascot, bevo, died just over a week ago. that's bevo xiii on the bottom there.

that's a picture of me on the top, chewing on my favorite beefy snack, the bully stick, made from the unmentionables of cattles, henceforth to be named "bevo sticks." i hope to provide a postive role model for the hooskers in terms of what we do with longhorns--we chew 'em up and we poop 'em out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sid the Dog said...

Wally-
I can understand your feelings re: Bevo 13. Present at the Dread W's inauguration? Pooping on the Husker logo? Hmmph. I wonder if it might be possible to get a hold of genuine Bevo 13 byproduct. Has anything has turned up on eBay yet?
-Sid

1:20 AM  
Blogger wally said...

sid,
i'll keep my eyes peeled for prime bevo. until then, we'd better just eat all the beef products we can, just in case.
wally.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home