Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Weathering the Weather

This is what our weather looks like so I am quite busy pacing, panting and shaking like a Polaroid picture.

Also my ma ape has pictures of me being ADORABLE trapped in the camera but some of you have inquired about my health and I will post in spite of my lack of new pics. So I will tell you that yesterday my vet called and said that my tests came back and I look as good on the INSIDE as I do on the OUTSIDE and you all know how impressive my outside is!

A reminder:

It appears that my ma ape is even more high strung than the two sheppys combined. He prescribed more quarts of ice cream to be applied directly to my innards via my mouth.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ice khream!

The magikh potion!

I hope woo are safe and stuff in Deli-Whare!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khool VET news!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Ummm..I don't see the connection between calming down Ma ape and your innards, but..if it works for you, go for it.

gussie

6:31 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Yummers, ice creams will cure what ails ya.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:24 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

ice cream is the best cure

7:48 PM  
Blogger Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

wow ice cream - sounds like a definate fix for anything

woodrow sweetie mj

6:56 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Is that your new house? It looks like one of those houses that attracts storms, and maybe strangers whose car breaks down in the night. You better be carefully handsome Wally dude. You could be doing the time warp very soon. Bwa ha ha haha hahahahahaha

xo
SB

10:16 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

sheesh buddy, I think your Mom needs to have some of that Ice Cream too, maybe it will calm her. My Mom is loony toons worry wart too, so I feel your pain.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home