Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Reign of Anarchy!

I have not been around much due to malign neglect. My ma ape was working at a con-for-aunts that she helped organize. I don't know why she wants to con aunts. I've met my Auntie Ira and she's really lovely. She gave me pastrami and told me how handsome I am. In her absence we have returned to a state of nature, becoming practically feral without her to overawe us.

Chaos has reigned. Instead of the peppy sheppys on ball duty I've had to do it!

And my baby brudder has been biting my butt!

And, as you can see, I have nearly starved TO DEATH.

And I have so rarely seen my ma ape over the last week that I have been getting overexcited about seeing her. I usually pass out when I bark and run around because other dogs are around but last week I passed out when my ma ape got home from work! Here she is showing my gummies. She can always tell how bad my heart is when I get pale gummies.

LinkSo I will be visiting y'all soon and regaling you with tales about the return to order at our house. I've been trying to catch up on visiting. The last few weeks have been tough with bad news over at Patience's place and at Ike's. I will try to find and/or make some good news

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

Uh we know you love the ma ape but she isn't worth fainting over. Be more careful okay buddy

6:22 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Thanks for fainting over the ma ape, it gives my Mom something to worry about besides me.

Bear

6:25 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khome on!

Woo khan't be fainting!

I mean, what kind of role modelling is that fur Bo???

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:34 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

No fainting, hear? We need your unique corgadorish perspective to keep us straight about the world!!!

Our mom goes to con for ants too -- how silly is that??? Ants, they bite. Especially the fire ants. Who needs it?

Wirey love,

Jake and JH

7:04 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Eeek! It's like the end of days. The world has turned upside down. I hope order is restored soon. You are looking mighty thin.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:06 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Clearly you have had a deprived week without your Ma ape to adore you properly. We had a con for ants here last week, and didn't see much of Dad, but muzzer just kinda hung around, so it wasn't too bad.

gussie

7:16 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Bad news at Ike's? Oh no. I better head over there and check it out. As for you, your gums are magnificent and I think I might enjoy being in a state of nature with you around. Mom is always imposed some sort of order over at my house and frankly, it kind of sucks. Like these stupid rules about not eating cats. I mean, for pete's sake, am I not supposed to gain some rights under this stupid social contract. I should at least get to choose the right I want!

I hope your ape is working on conning those aunts out of enough pastrami to feed an army of Wallys.

xo
SB

P.S. Mom also wants me to tell you to tell your ape that every she ever comes across a Standard poodle or poodle cross at that SPCA to let her know. She has been scoping for an oodle of some sort on account of her allergies to me. I think she's faking it.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog, how are you keeping those sheppies in line? I can't imagine having to rule that roost. I sure hope your heart can take it buddy.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

We have to say you don't look very starved, but it could be the camera angle.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

12:37 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i think maybe those aunts are cons..you mom has been hanging with cons wally...be careful...that can never be good...i dont want you fainting..in fact i was going to be posting pics of me...and decided I would wait until i knew your heart was a bit better....i was watching tv the other day and they say dark chocolate and red wine is good for the ticker...maybe you should talk to mama about that...i hope your mom gets away from those cons soon...

9:41 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Take care of the ticker fella. No fainting unless it is about eatables.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home