Monday, December 22, 2008

E-bo-ny and I-vo-ry!

It's time for OCCASIONAL OSCAR! Wally has been hoggin' the bloggin' cuz of his bum ticker! So I said that I wanna go play and then I want to tell everyone about it, k! It was SO COLD so I had to be FAST.

So here I am with an Aussie girl and she liked to shout at me! Why are girls always shouting at me and chasing me like my sissy???!?! Maybe I should not bite them in the bums!

See us doin' the chase game!

And that other girl liked to shout at me so when my friend Kasey came I shouted at her! But she didn't like it. So then we played rasslin'! If you look you can see my back is all slobbery from Kasey.

I like to be on the bottom!

And then guess who showed up??? My bud Ricky! He was adopterated out with his sissy Ilsa but then he had to come back but now he has a NEW home that he's going to on Wednesday! I think Santa is taking him. Rickyyyyyyyyy!


Here's Ricky's brudder Tuchuck.

But me n' Ricky are Ebony and Ivory! Two Teen Terrors! Chasey!

Mouthy!
Bitey.
Handsomey!

Humpy!

And Randi was missin' Wally so here he is looking especially WEIRD. I think he just got probed by aliens. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The ladies don't SHOUT at Wally and he says it is because he does not bite them on the butts. Wevs! Later, dudes! Oscar out!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I'm so happy Ricky got a new home. Let's hope this is a forever one.

Looking good Oscar Bean!

xo
SB

P.S. Just so you know, if you bit me on the butt, I would do a damn sight more than yell at you. You wait until you meet a diva. You will be done like dinner dude! But you'll still be a super cute teen bean.

7:57 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Paws khrossed that this will be Ricky's furever home!

What a fun bunch of playdogs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: HI WALLY!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Hm, handsomey, I like that. Looks like you had fun, we are so stoked Ricky might now have a furever home furever.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Oscar: you're playing hard to get - I can tell...

and WWWWWWWWWOOOOOHOOOO about Ricky finding a home! Yay, that's the best xmas present!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are quite the runner and butt biter. Where was ETHEL?
Wally surely has been taken up a few times. He and Grammie understand each other and that is a sure sign. You have to have been taken up at least twice to understand Grammie.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Oscar Bean!

You might want to take a minute or two to consider Sophie's advice about divas. You never know you've bitten one until it's too late, and then you'll be sorry, man! Take heed, oh Bean Teen!

You look like a might fine wrasslin' partner. I think I could give you a run for your money, but my sissy Stella (who IS a diva, by the way) would totally SMOKE YOU! I'm just sayin'...

Glad Ricky boy finally got his new home!

Goober love,
Stanley

6:43 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Woohoo for Ricky! We hope Santa Paws takes him to the right home this time! And we hope all the other doggies get furever homes too! Great job of bitey-face and chasey, BTW!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

6:57 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oscar is good at what he does-humping!

Stuffed with LambChop,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:18 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

I agree about the Diva thing man, and if you EVER see Stella and Teka in one place, just start runnin!

gussie

8:33 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oscar BS Teen...

Thanks so much for throwing that piccy of your Big Bro Wally T. at the end especially for me...Now I don't need rehab...just a steady dose of Wally Tamales...KEEP'EM COMIN'!

You sure know how to do that humpin action...but I agree with Ms. Sophina La Bador...you have not yet met a diva..

& God watch over you when you do.

Love & Licks,
Randi

1:25 PM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Oscar Bean... did you invite just the white boys to play?! How come the rest of us had to stay home?? Yeah, yeah, good for Ricky, glad he's going. But are you going to miss the tall-white-boy action? :)

JNTR

ps
Thanks to you, your brudder, and sissy for the Rudolph parts. They look mighty tasty!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Nice humping ...
Ike

12:55 AM  
Blogger The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

9:57 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Mom says she just loves that Aussie. Looks a lot like our cousin SHeila.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Thanks for the e-card, Wally and Peppy Sheppys!

Merry Christmas to all of you...and to all the doggies at the SPCA too!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

2:58 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Good job with your post, Oscar. I'm glad your friend found a home--hopefully it will be a forever one!

Poppy

7:31 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Can you tell us since your a teen if you have as much drama in your life as our girl does?

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home