Sunday, September 28, 2008

SPCA SUNDAY! By BIG RED!

This is unprecedented! Wally told me I could blog for TWO DAYS. (Right now he is busy working on a buffalo bone so he really has the better deal.) It's BIG RED here and I have the greatest news EVER!

I have a girlfriend! And his name is Tuchuck!

See! He really really likes me!

It was Fun Day at the SPCA and the lady came and she helped run the photo booth and the Ice Cream/Frosty Paw Social! Look at my picture advertising the photo booth! HANDSOME!

And she made liver brownies--YUM. ANd they had a Guess the Fat Cat's Weight Booth. HAHA! FatCat! His name is Capone.



And she walked adoptable dogs around then she came and got ME and I was so scared I peed and didn't want to but then I met the new love of my life! Tuchuck's sister showed people how to do agility and then Tuchuck and I SCHOOLED everybody in how to have fun!

It mostly involves running.

And more running.

And some more!

And then a little bitey face.

Chuck and Big Red 4Ever!

Wally said I need to post a picture of his commentary on the situation so that you don't forget how totes cute he is:

He also said it is Randay and that some girl named Randi wants to take me home. He said that would make it the greatest Randay EVER. He has so many girlfriends. Maybe now I can have more than ONE!

I'd settle for one home, though. I'm outie!

Love,
BIG RED.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It looks like you had some fun!

OH! I'd love to guess who much khytty weights BUT I would need to put my mouth and paws on to be sure!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3:55 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey Big Red!

You are so very lucky that Wally-Tamale lets you blog two days in a row...now I know you are SPECIAL! Not special like Oscar Bean as in he needs to ride the "special bus" to school..but that you are unique & he loves you lots..that kinda special...

& I'm so very happy you have a girlfriend in Upchuck...she is one pretty gal...I'm hoping you had some frosty paws too..

love & licks,
Randi

4:55 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Me again...

No offense to Oscar Bean Super Teen...Wally told me to say that...& since my cousin Wincompoop is REALLY SPECIAL he can't even go to school...

4:58 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Handsome Man - yes, that's you Big Red! I'm glad you had some fun today. Wish I could be there to play with you!

luv ya
Lola Smiles

5:06 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Big Red,
We love your drink. And we think you would make an awesome pet for some lucky family

5:36 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Red, I'm so glad you and Chuck found each other. Are you sure you can't go home with your new sweetie?

Can you please pass a message on to Wally? Tell him, thanks Dude! Now all my ape does is watch cake making on the Food Network website. She wants to know if she shows up at the Ace of Cake place without me, whether you'll still meet her there. Warning: She might abscond to Canananada with you in her luggage. But she'll bake you une gateau when you get to Montreal.

xo
SB

6:09 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Big Red!!!!! (use the same tone of voice as NNOOOOOORRRRRRMMMMMM)
We're glaad for ya man!!!! We only hope your forever home is closer & closer!! We like your girlfriend!
She's pretty hot!
Kisses and Hugs, norm,er I mean Big Red!
Sunny&Scooter

6:57 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Isn't Chuck a guy. No problem with that of course just thought he was so wanted to clarify.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Big Red!

Congratulations, man! One dream fulfilled... one more to go! TuChuck will be the best girlfriend for you. He obviously has a lot of manlove for ya, and you two love the same things! I noticed he can even get a good sniff in while catching some air time. He's AMAZING, just like you.

Now, the next dream is the furever home. I'm sending you lots of good goober vibes toward that end. I'm thinking that we need to find you nothing but the BEST peeps for you to adopt. I can feel it, though. It's gonna happen... and PRONTO!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Oscar Bean's mini me is stinkin' adorable. DId someone just snatch her up?

9:38 AM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

That little Tuchuck is so embarrassing! While we appreciate that he doesn't discriminate, we wish he'd exercise some self control. Regardless, we're glad he could make Big Red smile! Hope you get to go home soon, Red!

JNR

10:47 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Uh, Tuchuck is in a sensitive stage of transition, and prefers to be called she. She cannot help that she was born in a he body. Also, she prefers Charlotte . Her lawyers from the ACLU called us and asked we try to rectify this before they took legal action. Please refer to Charlotte(Tuchuck) in the appropriate manner in future. Thank you
Sincerely,
Sunny(on behalf of Charlotte)

11:24 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

This is all very confusing to me, but hey who gives a rip. You two look like you are having a grand time. Some one will come along and take you home, Big Red. Don't give up hope. You will get your own gotcha day.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Having more than one girlfriend seems like a dangerous situation to me. I am happy with just one.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Jarna said...

You have a great dog blog. I love all the pics and stories.

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home