Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Morning in the Sun!

We got to have another playdate! This time with a pool party (more on that in a later post.) We got to go over to see Narra, Jackson, Tuchuck and Rousseau.

Three dogs in one car!

Four dogs in one pile.

Oscar Bean chased Tuchuck.



Wally chased Tuchuck!

Jackson chased Wally (slow speed chase).


Look! Jackson scares Oscar because Oscar cannot handle his love. Here Oscar is stopped in his track by the power of Jackson's gaze.


Jackson just wants a little love!

And a lotta Oscar.

Princess Narra was above the she-nanigans.

And also she was quite busy hoarding the tennis balls.


We listened to ABBA the whole time and had a handsome contest to decide who got to be the Dancing Queen.

The entrants included Tuchuck (Super Trooper).

Jackson (Voulez Vous--ah ha!)
.

Rousseau (Chiquitita).


Wally T. (Wallyloo!)!

Who is the Dancing Queen? You don't have to say--I don't want to make the other dogs feel bad.

But I did leave behind a little something for my pals to remember me by.


If you want to see a video of us playing you can visit my buds' blog.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

Awwwww I wanna come over & play...This Randay has been a bust...I've been in the kitchen with my mom/chef(I use that term lightly...) & supervising...when I couldn't been playing...

& THERE COULDA BEEN 4 B&W Doggies in the CAR!!!!!!!!!!

Love & Licks,
Randi

5:43 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I wish I had friends to have a playdate with.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

That was some wild playdate! Thanks for your encouragement and good advice. The servant REALLY appreciated it HUGELY.

wags from the whippets

8:18 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Jackson was really in the mood wasn't he?
And that Nara - what a dreamboat!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, You and I would have such fun leaving our calling cards everywhere. ARe you going to see Mama Mia? I'm sure Meryl Streep has nothing on you, but she might be okay.

xo
SB

8:59 PM  
Blogger roughseasinthemed said...

oooh I love that picture of Narra with the tennis balls. I must have a thing for beautiful bitches with balls.

Pippa

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home