Saturday, May 24, 2008

Alternative Universe Dogblog!

Do you remember US? WILLIE AND OTHOL! Chillin' at the DSPCA!


We are High-Jacking this blog again! I don't know who this Jack fellow is but he must be fun, letting us steal WALLY'S BLOG like this. Haha! And look! I stole his ma ape:


Othol stole Ethel's Tongue!



I even stole Wally's Humpty Dance! The Humpty Dance is a chance to do the HUMP!

Would you like to meet some of my friends? This dude is Trigger. He failed his temperment test so they're looking for a sanctuary to take him:

But he seems pretty nice. Here he is letting this little stray dude bite his nose off! This little dude has got some MOXIE (maybe because he has no need for neuticles if you catch my drift!):


Look! Willie and Othol again!


Rear View!

This is Brew, like Beer! He's an older gent who has a lot of lumpies:

And Lycan who is really scared until he gets used to you. He was scared of the little dude with Moxie, though:

And check out some Pickles!


More Willie and Othol!

Would anyone like to adopt these dudes so we can steal their apes??!!!!???

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

HEY New Dudes!

We'll sign adoption papers ASAP for Wally & Ethel! Does Wally ticker come with a guarentee to never stop ticking? I sure hope so! & does Ethel come with a volume control? Just don't know if my peoples will like her YELLING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...

Have your peoples contact my peoples!

Love & Licks,
Randi

9:18 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I wish someone would get over there and adopt them soon.
Ike

9:25 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Grammie says, "Moco, I wish that I was able to have my senior dogs home. I would take the whole lot of them and more. I would have to work until I was 135 to feed you all, but life could be a whole lot worse." That is what she had to say. We all know that her bubble has never hit center.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

We would take the Wally dog in a heartbeat, guarantee or no guarantee. But we cannot take the Ethel dog until someone takes the Teka dog.

Thank you
Gussie and Muzzer

10:19 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Wally,

I would take them all. Especially if they wouldn't mind sharing the couch.

ernest the flattening basset

12:48 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh no! More strange looking doggies in your bloggie!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:10 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

what good lookin dogs, I hope someone gets them soon so you don't get your blog hijacked all the time.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Sancha said...

Um, Wally, you might want to change the password on your blogger account. The security seems to be a bit lax.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:31 AM  
Blogger jacko said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:42 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi!

I enjoyed meeting you guys! I'm sending good and positive thoughts your way that you'll soon find your forever homes!

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Hey dudes! I really like the name Trigger. It's pretty much the best name for a dog ever. So temperament or no temperament, we'll take him! I need a toughy bro.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home