Saturday, February 09, 2008

The cows are cussin!

Look! I'm in my Cornhusker jersey! (And yes, that is an antler and stuffing formerly belonging to the Moose). And my fellow footie fans might be wondering WHY I'm in my football gear when Nebraska football doesn't start for almost seven months!


The answer is because they are cow-cussin' in Nebraska today! And also in my former home Washington state! My granny is helping to run the cow-cussin' in Nebraska and I have no doubt she will be one of the finest cussers ever.


And if the Democrats cannot pick a nominee via primaries and cow-cusses I suggest maybe they have tug-o-war using a Big Ass. Or, alternatively, have surrogate tuggers like Me and and Buster (which my ma ape says is totally unfair because I have a chub advantage over Buster. Is that why they call some of them Superdelegates?)

And also I would just like to say that 1) I will accept a new Big Ass from the Democratic Party because mine is beyond repair and 2) maybe Buster and I could each grab one of John McCain's arms and TUUUUUUG. I think we'd be good at that.

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Moco said...

Cow cussin. We don't do that here. We go to stalls and mark x's. We can write if we like. Grammie says sometimes you just have to write instead of X. She is talking out loud (which she does often) and thinks she will X this year.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hiya Wally! Your US politics are all over our UK television stations and newspapers till I want to bury my head up my ass.

However, cow cussin sounds kind of exciting, I will go and cuss the next darn cow I see, and I will tell it Wally sent me!

Love and licks, Marvin xxxxxx in Scotland xxxxx

5:41 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I don't bother with politics. I just know I am voting for Tad and Joe. I don't know who mom is voting for.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We're sorry about your ass. Did it catch the explosion from your sissy's butt?

wags from the whippets

6:53 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally...we heard on the radio what a good job your Grannie is doing in Washington! Turnout is exceptional, and discussions are "heated." We hope you don't have to go bail her out of jail or something.

gussie

8:48 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Hey, Wally! Watch out for those cows! They can bury a little fella like you. If you thought Ethel's butt was bad...

11:12 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Walls: I read in the paper that your Granny (with an N) did a great job of cussin' in Nebraska. Grammie says, "a new wind is a blowin'." I think it is blowing through her head.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Wally and your ma ape. My parents are registered to vote in Oregon they get their ballots by mail. But here is an interesting site to check out http://www.fvap.gov/ if you want more info. They have something called a federal write-in absentee ballot also in case your one from your state doesn't get to you in time.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I wonder would be found inside of John McCain if you ripped him in half?!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://tinyurl.com/22wfdb

check out this corgibos, bostocorg??

2:23 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Well, a game of tug! I am in. I claim the ass head for Hillary - which means Bark Obama gets to be the BUTT!!!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

1:57 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hi Wally - Happy Late Randay! Where are you? I've been going through Wally-Withdrawl since Saturday! & it aint pretty!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...HI ETHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home