Friday, January 25, 2008

The Third Degree



My good pal Gooberstan (can you tell which set of luscious AireLips belong to StanMan?) and his sissy Stella have tagged us to answer some questions that inquiring minds want answered! This is like that show where they hook people up to lie detectors so you humiliate yourself in front of your spouse/parent/friend AND a studio audience. Do you apes never tire of embarassing one another for fun and profit? OK, here we go:

1. If I could be a different kind of animal I would be

Ethel: CORGADOOOOOOOR!

Wally: Hippo. Look how big their mouths are! I could fit so many meaty bones in there. Or maybe a cow. I hear they have like four stomachs.


2. My favorite song is.

Ethel: Um, maybe "Legs" by ZZ Top.

Wally "Wallyloo" by ABBA. It's about Napolean. And me. And maybe my resemblance to Napolean (We are both short and believe that we could rule the world. I, however, am not delusional in this belief.)

3. If I could live anywhere in the world

Ethel: I would live at Wimbeldon! So many tennis balls to chase all day!

Wally: I would live in Twin Peaks (I used to live in Snoqualmie which is the real world Twin Peaks) because they have abundant cherry pie, dancing midgets AND a fish in the percolator!

4. If I were a famous movie star or personality I would be

Ethel: Venus Williams. Amelie Mauresmo. Martina Hingis. Serena Williams. You see where I'm going with this!

Wally: Henri Toulouse-Lautrec. (If you read the Wikipedia description of his physical disfigurement I think you will find it describes me quite well! Hehehehe). Babe, Pig in the City. Napolean. Winston Churchill.

5. I would like to be a spokesperson for

Ethel: TENNIS BALLS. National Association for Sissies with Exploding Butts (NAMBLA)

Wally: I am currently seeking employment as a mascot for the Chicago Cubs/Chicago Bears as the RallyWally. Call me, Chi-Town!



Gooberstan, I hope this answers all of your burning questions. Now I will tag the BRAT PACK! Behold the Eyes of Truth!


Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Poppy said...

I think it is possible that you have hypertrophied tongue, thus making all of your tongue aerobics possible. What do you think?

Poppy

5:14 PM  
Blogger KB said...

hi wally! my mom was reading your page and laughing and kept saying "look how cute he is" and swore she was talking about me, per usual...but no it was you!

so she showed me how she found u on randi's page and i'd like to say nice to meet you and all that jazz! (and also that i hope my butt never looks like your sissy's - ewwww!)

stop by and visit sometime!
slobberz..kb

5:56 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

That, my friend, is mighty fast turnaround for a tag. I just told you about it this morning (personally ~ I think you've been BURNING to talk about these things).

KB's mom is not the only hooman female ooo-ing and aw-ing over your corgador face! My girl goes NUTS (NUTS, I'm tellin' ya) everytime she sees your face. (How do you think Stella became obssessed with you? BTW ~ she IS stalking you, but she's so good at it you wouldn't know about it if I didn't tell you. If you see an older model turquois Datsun hanging around in your neighborhood it could be her).

I'm not a bit surprised by Ethel's answers. She's got a one-track mind, that girl does.

I think Chi-town will be missing out if they don't take you up on your offer.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

10:06 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Wally...tell Ethel people play tennis outdoors year round here, and they do not have to sweep the snow off of the courts, either. Me n Teka find a tennis ball most every day somewhere on walkies...they breed well in this climate.

kissies for the very good answers, and muzzer joined your fan club a long time ago. For some reason, you remind her of dad!

gussie

10:25 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

oh my god, Wally. Now I know we are meant for one another. My cousin ... my ma's niece and an actual biped ... is a little person, just like on that TLC show. She has short legs, just like you! Why have I never thought of that before? She could have been on Twin Peaks! Except I think she was only like 2 then.

xo
SB

11:45 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Wally, what ever happened to being head coach of the Huskers?

1:04 AM  
Blogger Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Hippo mouth? That's a good one, but alas I don't like food. Or rather I don't like to eat the same old stuff every single day of my life!

U look good Wally!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Some good answers there. You'd be worn out chasing all those tennis balls and watch out for wombles.

Simba x

4:44 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey, I wouldn't mind being a hippo too! hahaha! Then I can hold up to 50 balls in mah mouth at one time!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:27 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I sure can't wait to see what kind of searches bring folks to this site after this entry. NAMBLA alone should generate lots of traffic!!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home