Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bye John!

I was a little sad to hear that John Edwards was pulling out of the race. While I do like Obama (in part so I can shout OBAMAMAMA! every time he's on TV) Mr. Edwards was a friend of the working man--working men like me. Here's Edwards' very nice departure speech (much more dignified than Giuliani who said "As goes Florida, so goes America." And then found out that Florida doesn't like him, either):



As a fond farewell, here's a tribute in song by another union man, Billy Bragg:



Join the struggle while you may the revolution is just a bully stick away! And here is a tribute in roaching!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Wally: We are sad that John, John, my JoJohn has left the race too. Muzzer was ridin' the solidarity train, since his wife is also a bc survivor. Dad told her that was a terrible way to make decisions, um...I don't wanna repeat what she said back to him.

Thanks for sharing the clip too, we are hardly ever awake late enough to watch that fellow.

gussie

8:22 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I love Billy Bragg! Is it too late for him to join the race?
xo
SB

10:45 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Roaching is way more fun then poli whats it.

Simba xx

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Switching to Bark Obama? I may not be allowed to talk to you anymore....

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:06 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Who is he? Don't think I'll be as sad as you coz I have no idea who that guy is...I hope the roaching cheered you up a little!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home