Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Snoring Boring!

It has been raining for 900 days and OMD we are so stinking bored. Here are some things we did:

1. Otis murdered some of the ma ape's bamboo starts.
2. I, OBST, pushed Otis down the stairs.
3. I also discovered I can pull Otis around by his neck waddle. TOO MUCH FUN.
4. We ate bully sticks and then made copious amounts of gas.

We also had to do things like look at old pictures of the good old days when we could play outside.


And laff at some photos of Otis Potus getting stuck in his toy. He is not the brains of this operation. In fact, we're not quite sure who has them right now.




And we played with the Wu-Name Generator! Now we can be in the Wu-Tang Clan! We are no longer Ethel Jean, Oscar Bean, and Otus Potus we are...

Tha Ever So Weary Assistant.

The Tha Prickly Comedian!


And meet OFFICER STINKAH!


And our ma ape was...Curly-haired Slacker. I'm not even kidding. I believe this Wu-Name Generator could see into our souls!!

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Beckett said...

I know who the brains of the operation is - my lovely leggy lady, ETHEL!

Beckett

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Those names are awesome! I'm not quite sure about my name though. If this generator can see into my soul, I think I need to put up some sort of firewall.

xo
SB

8:23 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hmmmmmmm

Hugz&Khysses,
Touchy-Feely Unpublished Poet

8:46 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Your must be careful with your brothers. I'm not sure about my name.
100-Watt Warlock

9:21 PM  
Blogger Two Pitties in the City said...

I like your photos...that is one big mouth.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

We went and got our names and mentioned you guys in our blog. We think you are the funniest dogs on the web. And Otis, well, he's just Otis, isn't he? We love his smile.

Love, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper

9:57 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

double HMMMM from here.

or, No Comment.

gussie

10:13 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Ummm, I was tewwibully bowed too and so I looked up my Wuname..it sowt of scawed me and i don't think Mommi will let me say it.
I do love the ones you have
smoochie kisses
ASTA

12:04 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I don't think Otis likes his new name!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Rain is the worstest! It looks like you're making good use of your downtime, though!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

seriously Otis's head is HUGE. wow I am amazed. if he has no brains, what is in there??? is he hiding sides of beef in there??

10:01 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

ha love the new names and Otis don't feel bad about getting stuck. It happens to Mesa too

1:31 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

HA listen tell Otis to call Archie. They can eaach stick their legs in each others toys and dance around..Love Ags and Arch

3:20 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMD! You guys look like you're having so much fun with your brindle pig.
Ike

11:28 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Gosh, Otis is looking a bit dim with that toy wrapped around his leg. I am wondering now if he deserves his stripes.

Slobbers,
Mango

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home