Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Birthdays and Haircuts!

First things first! Today is my Ape Onkel Eric's Burpday! I believe is around 2,947 years old. Hope you had a great one bud!



Now, other stuff. We have another storm coming (!!!?!??!) and my hotspot was not getting better so it was OFF to the VET! First they took my weight (and the scale wasn't properly zeroed--it read .4 BEFORE I got on!) and obviously I am DANGEROUSLY SKINNY. Horrible.

Here I am right before I crawled under the bench to hide. Dr. Bob had to look at my ganky head and take an EKG of my ticker.


My cardy-ologist says that I am the most AMAZING dog he's ever seen because I have the BIGGEST HEART he's ever seen. And that's not a metaphorical heart. I have a MONSTER TICKER. And the vet said I have a tacky-cardia. He showed my ape this picture:


I can't read Vet Language but I believe that means my tacky-cardia has grown a mullet and started collecting velvet paintings. So now I have to take a Slow Down Ticker! med. My ape hopes that will help me sleep through the night.

And then the vet gave me a hairs cut so I could put meds on my Hot Spot (not my bum):


It's my Punk Rock do--I'm so punk my mohawk is IN REVERSE. So I'd better do some thrashing to some local boys and their song Punk Rock Dog:



Do a little thrashing for me and my punk rock oldie Onkel! We'll travel round the world just you and me Punk Rock Dog!

Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Wally,
I hope your feel better. You look good, if it means anything to you.
Sally Ann

7:13 PM  
Blogger Sancha said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Sancha said...

roIf everyone shows up at the Oscars with no hair on their nose, we will know where they got it from.

Don't spend too much time trying to admire your haircut though, your eyes will get stuck.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Sancha said...

grrr, I don't know where "rolf" came from to start out that last post. I deleted it once and then it happened again (cut and paste, forgot to edit). It was meant to be.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Wally...do you really only weigh 4.7 lb?

gussie

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wally,

You are one bad mother...

Love,

Miss Kitty

9:16 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So much handsomeness in one khoncentrated pakhkage!

Happy Burpday to Onkel Eric!

Nice khake and pawty animals too!

Oh yes: more white wonder is here -

Started here around 330pm - and 'they' say it won't be done until we have 1'+ more!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

11:45 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Vets are the worst but now you have reason to lobby for more food!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude, you are so punk rock!
Ike
Pee S - my mom said thanks for getting that song stuck in her head. It's one of those that stays with her for days.

1:05 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Wally! That thing on your head! Yuck! I suppose shaving will help, but maybe you should have gone for a design or something to make it look better.

That scale is broken for sure. Next time tell your mom to get on it first and see what she thinks of it.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:09 AM  
Blogger Moose said...

I don't think they teach haircuts at vet school but they should! I mean really... Moose's vet tech warned me before I came to get him after his last surgery that they did not do a very good job. Sheesh!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

We knew you were AMAZING with out some old vet telling us. You go, DOG!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Wally. The Dead Milkmen. Do you secretly do that just for me?

Did I tell you that I have an auntie with a tacky cardia too. I think he's started collecting snow globes, and not in an ironic way.

Happy BDay to your baby Onkel.

xo
SB

3:27 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

You're truly a work of art.

xoxo
Samantha

PS My Mom is worried about you.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Can those apes read a cake?! Haha! Glad to see your Onkel Eric and Auntie Ira celebrating w/ your apes! :)

And we hope the partying helped you feel a little better. Be well, big hearted one! Do we call you Wally Vicious now?

JNTR

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home