Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Something borrowed, something blue

I have not been blogging and for once it is not just because of my ape's incompetence and general laziness! No, we were very, very busy with...a guest! Who was it?!??

My GranNE? Nope.
Grammy? Nope.
Onkel Eric? Not for another three weeks.
Bo Obama? The Secret Service will not allow me to comment

Here he is!

Yup! Jughead got released to the SPCA which means he can be adopterated! So my ma ape brought home a strange man for us to meet! Ma ape! He hung out in the crate while we checked him out.

He liked hanging out at our house even in the box.


But the fighting was ferocious!

J/K. This is my brudder Oscar having the time of his life playing with Jughead.

Even Ethel liked him.

Jughead is learning all about the world, first and foremost that he's not going to get in trouble for everything and that not all humans are bad. One of the things he learned about was BEEF HEARTS! He didn't even know how to eat them and my ma ape had to cut them up and feed them to him by hand!

But he didn't need to learn to play with Oscar Bean Super Teen.

Super Teen Twin Power Activate!

Ahhhh. Besties at the drinking hole!

And back to rassling!

As you can see the Jug Head spent a lot of time in the Oscar Mouth.

You will notice I am not in these pictures. That is because I did not like the Jughead and could not get close without getting out my teeth. Tooth. Whatever. He was happy enough to stay away from me but I was not happy and my ma ape decided it was best for my ticker if he not live at our house. There are many leaky eyes because he's a champ of a dog, who has been at the SPCA since August when he came in emaciated and very, very sick. He will be at the SPCA and we hope that he finds a very special home.

My ma ape is crying that he cannot come live with us but she would be even more sad if I got sick. When I don't sleep well, my ape does not sleep well.


Good bye Jughead! (P.S. I told OBST he can come visit you on Friday. But I get your crate. And it might be best for you that you aren't living here forever because Sophie & Joe had already re-named you Sophie Sue Stains)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

So long Sophie Sue Stains. I bet you don't have to wait long to get your great forever home.

xo
SB

P.S. Sorry about the name.

9:19 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Your Ma Ape is furry furry pawesome!

Woo all should be thankful fur her being your MA APE!

Paws khrossed fur Jughead - I'm sure he'll be home fur the next string of holidays!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Were woo at the big dinner last night? Any good food?

9:33 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Dear Ma-Ape..

I'm sorry to hear Mr. Jug-a-Lug Head won't be furbaby #4...& Maybe if Wally loses that one tooth, everything would be OK...being gummed wouldn't hurt that much..but maybe since Mr.Jug-a-Lug has been hurt before, he needs to find a furever home that will lavish him with treats & belly rubs & overall awesomeness...

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...*Sigh* I miss seeing pics of my Wally-Tamale..

pss...HI ETHELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psssssssssssssssss....When is Occasional Oscar going to happen again?

10:17 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Hi Wally,
Jughead will find a loving family. Will he be on Animal cops New York? Will y'all? Happy Thanksgiving
Sally Ann

10:47 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Jughead looks like a nice enough guy, but you need to defend your territory. I have to periodically show PeeWee my toofers to remind mamma that there will be no more doggies around here, thank you. I hardly get any love as it is.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:26 AM  
Blogger Beckett said...

I bet the Jughead will get a great home, and OBST and your ma ape will get visitation rights.

Beckett

10:37 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Anyone who can put up with OBST is OK in our book. He will find the bestest of homes very soon. Life will grand just as on your new estate.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Awww Wally Tamale! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! & what a wonderful way to celebrate - a bellyful of lambables!!!!!

& you better make it to see 1 gazillion more Thanksgivings...cuz you are my one & only WALLYTAMALE!!!!

Love & Licks,
& a Thanksgiving SMOOCHAROONIE...
Randi

ps..OF COURSE YOU ARE ONE OF MY THREE BOYFRIENDS!!!!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Well dang it. We were hoping you'd like him but I totally understand. I wish I were an only dog.

Your ma ape rocks.

Tucker

8:33 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am still liking the sound of that name, perhaps you could get a cat?

I AM KIDDING. lol

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home