Saturday, November 07, 2009

Scenes from a Series

I have been away from my blog, sad over the loss by the WORLD CHAMPION PHILLIES to THE TEAM THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED. This is what it was like to watch the game on Wednesday night.

Writhing in pain. Stop it, Matsui!

NO I CAN'T WATCH! (That's just cuz I'm blinded by the white hot glare of A-Rod's Ego).


And then, the sad sets in.


I'm going to have to send something to my friend Joe Stains who is still a stand up fellow in spite of being a fan of THOSE GUYS. I taunted him so I have to send him a present from my city. A bucket of Wudder Ice? Some cream cheese? Rocky flop sweat?


Maybe some glasses because he seems to have some problems seeing.

Joe, I can find it in my heart to feel happy for you because I like you almost as much as Derek Jeter loves himself.

And now back to Husker football!

The writing begins again.

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I was thinking we khould send LacieBeastie -

She is from DaBurgh but that is a mere furmality at this point!

Good lukhk with your HuskerHeads tonight -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:16 PM  
Blogger Moose said...

Sorry for your pain Wally. It is nice to hear from you though!
Cream cheese makes a lovely gift.

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even Sad Wally is Super Handsome Wally. Wait 'til next year...

Love,

Miss Kitty

9:36 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
I guess I should not say a word right now.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

11:08 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Oh Wally, things will get better.
Sally Ann

11:13 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Might try a new strategy since all that writhing doesn't seem to help. I hear Joey took a bath before the big game. Hehehe.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:35 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Good luck to your football team Wally. Muzzer and Dad remember when Nebraska played Minnesota in football back in the dark ages, and there were more Huskies fans in the stands than Gopher fans, by a significant statistical variance.

gussie

8:52 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Stupid thing keeps deleting my comments

9:20 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

oh wallywoo--- you aree pretty cute when you lounge around! funny guy!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home