Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Wall-O-Ween!!!

My first costume is so horrifying, so terrible, that hair has been known to turn white in this beast's presence, women faint from disgust and terror, and small children run screaming in fear so you have been warned:



Oh yes, I am dressed as The Bloviator, at his most charming in this clip:



OK, I am scaring myself a little bit so maybe I'd better try some others. Here I am Corgador Attacked by WeirdWolf:

And here, via the trickeration of photography (or, rather, my ma ape's general incompetence): GHOST DOGS!!!! Oooooooh!

Ghost Dog is also the name of a Jim Jarmusch film and I'm pretty sure that Forest Whitaker (below) will play me in the movie of my life.


OK, now is not the time to cast my biopic, I have a Wall-O-Ween to prepare for. More photos coming soon. If you have any costume ideas let me know.

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Did I skhream bekhause of THAT

or

Was it the Dodger homerun in the furst?


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:18 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

The ghost dog was truly horrifying! Why is momma laughing?

Slobbers,
Mango

7:19 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

hmmmm...I think your own personality supercedes any costume.
(hate not having spell ckyre!0

gussie

8:36 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Have you tried Wall-E?
Ike

9:12 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So, did woo just khamp out on my khorner fur the night?

GO

PHILLIES

!!!!!!!!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Scout and Freyja said...

When you is all done decidin' let us know☺

1:37 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, you come here and I will go there and we can pretend we are dressed as each other. But we will have to arrange a meet-up half way, but no cheesy motels for me. I live the high life baby!

xo
SB

9:09 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

hey woah, hotel meetups?? Only if I am invited!!

Great costumes buddy.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home