Monday, October 05, 2009

What the? Weekend

So my ma ape had a Con For Aunts down in Bawlmer this Saturday so she could not go to the SPCA and I was STOKED because it would mean one weekend without my hussy of a ma ape trolling about town for other dogs. But then she vanished on Sunday and when I looked at her camera I found things that were shocking and appalling.

It's my friend Tuchuck!

LinkHe and his sissy Narra were doing agilities like Mango's bro Dexter! Uh, Narra has asked me not to speak of her experience, though Saturday she got BLUE RIBBONS and that's all I'm going to say. And today it was my ma ape's fault that Tuchuck got distracted by her and almost ran off the course at the beginning! See, ma ape, you are not helping so come home!

But there were more shocking things. Corgis!

And their bunny butts!

Those short leggers can jump!

And maybe even fly. (Show offs!)

OMD! Is that OBST?


No, this dog did what he was told with minimal screaming and carrying on.

This girl--a Belgian Sheppy--looked like Ethel with long locks!

This is Garbo the Boo Mastiff!

This was my ma ape's fave.

He's a MangoDog! A (Slightly Less Than) Relentlessly Huge Mastiff! And when he got flustered doing weave poles he decided to take a moment to compose himself and laid down. Good boy! I don't know how he got so far off the ground but I'm working on a theory of Mastiff Gravity that I'm sure will win me another Nobel Prize.


And look what they found right next to where Narra and Tuchuck were chilling! It's the component parts of a corgador or, as I like to call it, Deconstructed Wally!

And the labby would lick lick lick the corgi's back. Just like Oscar cleans my face and ears for me.

So here are some raspberries to you, ma ape for neglecting ME for this fancy agilities dogs though I might forgive you if you give us more cornish hens for breakfast.


Next week my ma ape will be back to her hussy-like ways AND she's going to decorate for her favorite holiday--Wall-O-Ween--so I'll be neglected again. Woe is Wally.

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Hmmm...deconstructed corgador. The thought boggles the mind.

gussie

6:50 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OMD!

I'm sharing this with my Belgian Tervuren pals in MN! Bricey will LOVE that beaWOOty!

Mom and I still smiling ovFUR the huskgi/khorkey we saw at TOTT on 9/26!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:22 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wallywoober, I just love that Deconstructed Wally. I need to find a Deconstructed Sophie.

xo
SB

8:57 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog, the ingredients for a CorgaDor right there! I think that mastiff jumping is photoshopped, seriously, how does that happen.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Poor Wally, Poor Poor Wally.
Sally Ann

9:13 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Bunch of show offs if you ask me. That mini-mastiff surely exhausted his large and yet curiously empty brain by trying to do too many obstacles in a row. I find weave poles mentally exhausting myself.

Corgi dogs! Bah! Too short. Oh, wait a minute, you are kind of short too. OK, but they are not totally awesome like yourself.

Slobbers,
Mango

9:20 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Those bunny butts ain't got nothing on your sweet kiester. Your ma ape really needs to settle down and realize what she's got. Sheesh.
Ike

11:20 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Poor Wally!! You can come stay at my house!! I promise we'll give you lots of love and treats!!

Lilo

12:02 PM  
Blogger Moose said...

What a face Wally! How could she leave that face even for a minute!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home