Friday, January 30, 2009

I am not a Bro



I understand that my sissy has been spreading scurrilous rumors about potentially impeachable offenses committed in commission with my brudder. I swear I have never snuggled, played, pillowed, or napped with that dog, Mr. Oscar. And I most definitely do no let him clean my face and ears. Most definitely. And those photos were photoshopped.

As evidence of our man non-love, here I am biting my brudder on the butt and you can trust this because it was most def not 'shopped.


To defend against these charges I have retained council, one former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich who informed me that he will have plenty of time to help me out because he was so good at his last job that they have him given a lot of time off. He will soon be going on a press junket on my behalf to compare my trials, tribulations and bravery with Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela, Gandhi and other luminaries with whom I compare favorably.

I think Blago and I will get along so well because we both have luscious heads of hair and a good, proportional sense of self-regard.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry Wally!

I have to believe The Girrrrrrl!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We are all Blago'd out...started od'ing on him and Rachel M's show then off the chart last night on Hardball's khutin to his 'khonference'

9:11 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

Aside from the luscious hair and the grand self regard, and the extra time on your hands, and the pawlitical savvy, and the fact that the camera LOVES you, you and BlaGOjevich have NOTHING in common. Ab-SO-LUTELY nothing!

You KNOW you love the Oscar Bean. I saw you providing him with your sweet self as a pillow and that photo was mos' def NOT shopped! No harm, Walls. You're a soft-hearted Woober boy. Who could blame you?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

2:50 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Of course you are not committing acts of lovey dovey with that labradork of a brudder you have. I am not fooled.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:27 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally...contrary to the wise old saying, this is one time when you would be better off retaining yourself as counsel.

gussie

9:08 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Do you think he knows where Jimmy Hoffa is residing? Do you? Oh, hogs a wash, me thinks you does protest too much.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
I don't think you should be falling fow his PW..he's not good enuff to associate wif you..as faw as the haiw..you'ws is gowgeous, his is widicoolous..
Thewe is also nothing wong wif loving youw Bwuvvew Oscaw..I bet he makes a gweat pissow
smoochie kisses
ASTA

4:52 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wallsteroni, If you need some pics with some hot chicks to sway the jury, I'm your gal!

xo
SB

P.S. I hear smashing things about that Blagglevichyssois dude.

6:21 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

I'm not sure that booty biting another man is really proving your point very well...

;o)
M & I

9:19 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I didn't believe it for a minute, well maybe ONE minute, but not much more than that. honest.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home