Friday, January 21, 2005

weekend wally


Tuggin Wally
Originally uploaded by cerasmus.
this is me playing with my favorite toy, my stuffed squeeky labrador retriever. all my squeekies are my favorite. once my mawma got me a "buster cube" that i could play with and get treats out of. she thought it would keep me busy and keep me from climbing the pantry shelves to get my own snacks. but it just made me SO MAD. i'd smack it with my paws, head butt it, bite it and nothing. not even a peep. why work for my food when i can take a nap, wait for mawma to get home, look cute, and watch the snacks start a-flowin'?

so my squeekies and i have big plans for this weekend. we're supposed to get 10 inches of snow tomorrow. i don't know about this. i've got about three inches clearance under my belly. the good news is that if it's bad out, my mawma can't go anywhere in the car so she's stuck with me all day! that means snacks for wally.

also, maybe the falcons won't be able to make it to philly so the beagles will be in the super bowl. beagles beagles!

by the way, this week is appreciate your dog week on animal planet. i highly recommend it--appreciating me, that is. this week they started a show called "barking mad" which i thought was about me at first but it's about bad animals with behavioral problems--it's like an animal funny farm. that's not me, other than the occasional case of leash aggression. oh, and when i went crazy with separation anxiety. anyway,this week there was a horse who was afraid of PIGS. hee! pigs! and when he saw pigs he freak out or if he saw something that was even remotely pig shaped he'd go nuts--so they had this great editing where they showed the horse looking at the bail of hay, then they cut to the horse, back to the hay, but now it's a pig! cut to horse, pig, hay, pig, horse, pig pig pig! i laughed so hard. but the horse got over it in the end.

i'm a little afraid of the buster cube. shhh.

1 Comments:

Blogger wally said...

dear whiny glenn,
the grass is always greener on the other side, isn't it? well, the grass is not green here because it is white (and in some places, yellow) because we have SO MUCH snow. the exact measurement is up to Wally's chin. i will post pictures. my mawma almost died laughing. i am not exaggerating. she almost died she found me in the snow so funny. i am not amused.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home