Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Wall-O-Ween Preparations

The holiest day of the year in our house is fast approaching! Wall-O-Ween! No, we are not witches. (Nor are we Christine O'Donnell). We just like dressing up in costumes and getting candy! I have been working hard on my costume and this morning I tried on my mask. Watch!

Here I am being my usual handsome self. Nice teeths and wicked sweet smile, eh?

Oooh, snaggle the teeth a bit, squish the eyes.

OK, slack the jaw and wonk that eye!

Aaaaand...it's Igor from Young Frankenstein!

And who will be the lumbering, awkward, moaning monster???

Now to work on his dance moves:


Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Are woo sure?

She's like us ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom says thanks fur the earworm she'll be hearing all night!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

I think you will get candy without costumes!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

6:36 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

We needed that!!!

Wirey woofs,

Jake and Just Harry

6:55 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I love you Otis T. Potus

xo
SB

7:17 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Otis! You will have those human pups shaking in their shoes with your goofy faces. Way to go. Momma says thanks for the movie! Always funny!

Slobbers,
Mango

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! The resemblance is uncanny! (By the way, what does it mean when something is "canny"?) That movie is one of my mom's very favoritest EVER! Are you gonna enter a costume contest? I bet you would win!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

9:42 PM  
Blogger tula monstah said...

oooo..eeeee! it obviously comes to woo naturally! just let me know if it gets woo too(la) much candy. i'll help ya out therah!!!


CAN'T WAIT TIL WALL0WEEN!

TULA MONSTAH

12:30 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Woo Hooo...we loves Young Frankensteeen here too! And we think Otis T. is a natural! But the dancing part,,,,,well we will wait and see.

gussie n teka

6:20 AM  
Blogger The Heartbeats said...

I swear I think Otis and Calhoun are related. Cal has the teeth and the wonky eye too!! And of course there are other obvious similarities that were sort of addressed in the Mango contest!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Whoa - scary you guys!
Ike

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home