Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ethel Jean Reports on the Big Doings

There are many exciting things afoot here! I will fill you in as Mr. Super Teen is a bit embarrassed about his most recent exploits. You see, Oscar Bean, Super Teen is GOING TO SCHOOL. Or, er, was. He is a two-time dropout from obedience class. He gets too anxious on leash around new people and dogs and was, in the words of our ma ape, Oscar Beasticle, Drama Queen (that doesn't rhyme any more, ee cummings.) So now he has to go to PRIVATE SCHOOL before he can go back to PUBLIC SCHOOL with the other dogs and peoples. But he is super good in the Rondo, see? That is good because on the way back from school...

BANG! Someone rear-ended the ma ape! And OBST had to sit in the car for like 45 minutes and the K-9 unit showed up and barked at him and not a peep! What a little Angel.

OK, now I will let Otis talk about his adventures at the VET!

Look at me! Bully boy in the Rondo! Going for a ride, quality time with the ma ape, right?


WRONG! I had company. And I should give you some alarming news. I am a dangerously thin 75 pounds, down from over 85 pounds in April. AND. Baby had to go back to the v-e-t because (whisper: his poo showed giardias last times! He was a parasite inside and out!) Also alarming:


Their decor needs some work.

We were totally the belles of the ball at the v-e-t's office, especially after I nearly knocked over a vet tech with my gigantic head, supersized so as to accommodate my obviously ginormous brain. It made both vets double over with laughter. In exchange for my comedic services I requested they do a chutzpah-ectomy on the little dude.

I am sorry to report that the surgery was not successful.

BACK TO ETHEL! I would like to remind you that I am not responsible for any of the MAYHEM AND FOOLISHNESS described in this post and I have been a perfectly well behaved young lady.
With slightly crazy eyes.

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Oh my I hope everyone is ok after the accident! Otis your super big head is part of what makes you so handsome!


Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

9:21 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

all you all have certainly been busy. Hope the Ma Ape is surviving this. Muzzer has been talking about private lessons for me and Teka too. We are soooo bad around other doggies she is afraid to take us to school.

Hey.

We are just protecting her.

Gussie n teka

6:51 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Privates tutoring, eh? Well, you know I did some of that and look at me now! All in grad skool and everything. I am glad nobody got hurt when your ride was hit. That can be quite scary.

As for the vet? Well, that Edgrrr is turning out to be a pain in the butt and now your mom is all poo obsessed with him and bringing it in to show off? Bad sign. Hope your weight loss program doesn't last too long. I would hate to see you get top heavy because I know your ginormous head isn't getting any smaller.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:55 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Ethel Queen:
You have the prettiest smile ever. Sorry to hear about bubba's giardias.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, those ARE lots of goings-ons! Private school sounds nice. Is it expensive? Are they snooty? Do they make you wear a uniform?

And Otis! You're just the cutest thing! I'm very much glad you're VET visit went good. But do be careful abouts not getting too skinny. Brindle looks best when it's padded.

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

7:32 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

that is such a beautiful pic of you Ethel!

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home