Friday, May 01, 2009

Ethel's Day OUT!

Ethel HERE! Wally let me BLOG because I HAD TO GO TO THE V-E-T! And look who is IN THE CAR WITH ME! He had to have a TICKER CHECK and also GET WEIGHED and also CALM ME DOWN.

I was superduper mad because we got SPECIAL COLLARS from Patience and I don't get to wear mine to the field because I will get it STINKYDIRTY so I'm supposed to wear it when I go OUT and ABOUT but the ma ape couldn't find Wally's MONKEYCOLLAR so he got to wear MY ELVIS COLLAR! And I'm the one who ain't NOTHIN' BUT A HOUND DOG.

When we got there we read the pee mail first and it WARNED US.

And then Wally left some of his own and I read it. BO-RING!


We got weighed and I am 70 POUNDS SKINNY! Wally will not let me SAY THAT HE IS 50 POUNDS FAT. OOOPS! And I tried to hide behind the ma ape and behind Wally but they BETRAYED ME and let the VET poke and prod me!?!!

Haha. Look at the poster in our room! And also I am glad someone is addressing the scourge of FATCATS. I was totally nervous even though Dr. Teti said my TEETH AND COAT ARE A-MAAAAAZING.


I was wily and trying to sit in my ma ape's lap so they couldn't poke my bum. So Wally told some funny jokes.

And I chilled out as much as I ever do--NOT MUCH. And I'm still mad because why did I get POKED and Wally just had his heart listened to???

When we got home I was still mad because my other brudder should have to go get his brain poked because he PEES LIKE ME but he's a BOY so he always pees ON HIS OWN LEG--EWWW!


Look at my ANGER! (If you embiggen the picture I am showing my BEAUTIFUL TEEFERS).


THE WRATH OF ETHEL! Dr. Teti does not EVEN KNOW how I sharpen my teeth ON MY BRUDDER!


I am being PHIL-O-DOG-ICAL here because next week is my BURPDAY.


The ma ape says I will be 5 or 6 which means I am A BIG GIRL NOW and so she said I should have a Bat Mitzvah and I remember once we had a bat in the house and it was funny watching the apes chase it around but she said this will be EVEN BETTER. Wally said we should have a bris for Oscar and that made him giggle but I DON'T GET IT. Why would OSCAR get something for MY BURPDAY! I hope I get some balls to hit with my Bat Mitzvah!

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

OH Ethel, you are a handful. We hope all that poking and prodding earned you a good treat, and that Wally got good results on his heart check.

gussie d

7:25 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

A KHAT poster in a khanine waiting room?

I would demand a redekhorating!

Wow!

I don't even weigh THAT much!

I got a khool Patience khollar this week too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Glad woo did well!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Tee said...

Hello Ethel,

Glad to note that you and Wally been given a clean bill of health! You look like our Trixie (the Belgion Maliniois) but with black fur. She's got exactly the same look whenever she goes to the vet ...hehehe.

Wishing you a happy happy burpday too!

LIcks and Wags

THe Dog WOods Pack

9:45 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Etheeeeeeeel, I love your vet tales. I'm really envious of you having a Wally to take with you. I have to go to the vet soon and I have no Wally to take along who will tell jokes and make everything okay. I'm rather curious what the other peppy sheppy was up to when you and Wally were gone. Did he frrrreeeeeeeeak out?

xo
SB

P.S. More Ethel!!!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You gonna let that sheppy call you fat?
Ike

3:38 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Ethel, you're nuts but I love ya.
Bear

PS Tell your ma ape my ma ape is waiting on pittie puppy pictures. We're sitting in the laundry room waiting for the big storms to pass and Sam farts a lot when she's nervous.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Pippa said...

YAY! ETHEL. Good to see you blogging again, even if it is about a visit to the v-e-t.

I think you are the perfect weight and adorably healthy.

Of course you are slightly younger than me which probably explains all that tiring ENERGY and RUNNING AROUND.

Looking forward to an extra special birthday post with lots of balls.

Pippa xx

2:45 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

What a trauma for your poor sheppy self. I mean getting all poked and prodded. And you are just wasting away! 70 pounds? Even my midget brother weighs more than that.

Did you have your paw on the scale when Wally got weighed? Tsk, tsk.

Yuh, my brother pee's like Oscar, but only when he is doing the emergency, I almost exploded, pee.

You are a lovely gal.

Slobbers,
Mango

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home