Friday, April 24, 2009

Almost back!

I am still not caught up on enbloggerating and visiting my friends like Marvin, Scotsman Poet, whose Jeanne just came back from Down Under.

So I would like everyone to keep their voices down. Shhhhh.

My sissy's burpday is in less than two weeks and I have not yet begun to shop!

Last year look what I got her!

And I don't think I could get away with giving him again, even if I add some flowers to the deal.


And my ma ape caught me trying to gift on the cheap. See, here she gives me some piggy ears.

See, she saw me sneaking back into the bedroom to my bed. (Or beds. Yes, those are two dog beds stacked. We have an abundance of beddery.)


And rootin' around a bit.

And trying to bury my ear so I could give to to my sissy for burpday.


I thought it was pretty nice but my ma ape vetoed the plan to have pigs ears buried around the house for the next two weeks. So does anyone have any better ideas?

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are welkome to send it to me!

I'll bury it where I buried the milkbone I had fur breakfast last weekend...

It will marinate in some leaves, dirt, and bird seed/shells!

I bet she'll just LOVE it!

Nom nom nom!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:01 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally...remember it is the thought that counts, and tell Ethel how much you love her. That is what I do for Teka. hehe

gussie

7:33 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We think ETHEL would like a brand new collar that real shows off the highlights in her fur. The pig ear wasn't a bad thought though.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

We hope Ethel has a great barkday celebration & that she gets one huge fresh cow as a present!

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:07 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

We think a pigs ear would be the best gift ever!

Simba and Jazzi xxx

2:52 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

hm maybe you can give Oscar BACK for her birthday?? oh wait, that would be a present for you, not her.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Sancha said...

The best gift for a shepherd is, of course, a sheep.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Please, no more sheppys, two is more than enough. I agree that a couple of sheep would do nicely.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home