Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Irish Culture!

This is from my favorite Irish teevee show, Father Ted. They are writing a song for the Eurovision song contest. Those who know my ma ape IRL might LOL about the horse theme (it is for you, GranNE!).





My ma ape watched this show when she lived in Belfast. People used to stay in on Fridays just to see it! And now my ma ape says we remind her of the priests. My sissy is Father Ted, well-meaning but harebrained. My brudder is Father Dougal, the dumb one, and I am Father Jack, the drunk, profane and lecherous one!

Here I am passed out sleeping peacefully on a chimp butt after another successful St. Patrick's Day. No snakes here!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tadpole said...

I sure could use my very own chimp butt about now....

7:41 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Happy St. Paddys Day!!!

SMOOOOOCHES!
Samantha

PS My Ape said to tell your Ape to look at Quickdraw...

http://bestfriendssponsors.wordpress.com/2009/03/17/quickdraw/

8:40 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

HaRooooo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra O'Husky

9:00 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

I think those goofballs all live at our house.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

Sorry I haven't been around much over the last week. My girl is a lazy sack of something... but I love her still.

I've really enjoyed Wally Week, especially your smoochie Irish face for St Paddy's. Please, PLEASE, can you show us some video of you teaching Irish dance? I want to see your little flipper legs move like LIGHTNING!

Goober love & green smooches,
Stanley

11:55 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! The only TV Father Mom knows is the one on MASH.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh..........my Jeannie is laffing, laffing, laffing her cotton socks off.

She and our family adore Father Ted.........it is one of the funniest tv progs ever!

Thank you for putting these videos on here Wally, lovely jubbley.

and as Mrs Doyle would say

"Go Wan, Go Wan, Go Wan!"

Perfection, like you Wally, just perfection.

"Drink! Drink! Drink!"

laffing licks, Marvin xxxxx

and Jeannie xxxxxxxxxxx

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home