Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VD!

SPCA Saturday has been delayed to celebrate the DAY OF LOVE! Oh yes. And I made a very special card to celebrate the day!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oscar thought if we covered his eyes you wouldn't know it is him. HAHA! And now here is a little interlude to celebrate a very special love:




And here is the couple I am dedicating this song to (two!)--the PEPPY SHEPPYS! Because it used to take only one sheppy but now it takes TWO!



And now here is a little something special for all of my special loves. Sam, Sophie, Randi, the Corgi Girls, MJ, Lola, Narra, Stan, Stella, Sherman (I seem to have a thing for the letter S) you all know I love you so! Here is a little work of art dedicated just to YOU!



And here is a little song just for you (the plural you):



Ain't we got love????

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger The Brat Pack said...

I wish I could have my VD with you, babycakes. Instead I'm stuck here with a stinky Pit.

xoxo
Samantha

7:42 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
That's a gweat post..I suwe enjoyed the videos...I hope you and the bwats have a vewy happy Valentine's day
smoochie kisses
ASTA

8:16 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Happy Valentine's Day Wally and Family!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:35 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

DANG!

Woo chose two of my mom's favourite singer things...and now she'll end up like another Ryan Adams song 'Damn Sam, I love a woman that rains'

Happy Valentine's Day to my neighbouring state pals!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:40 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oscar being sexually harassed by a Chi! Is that a Chi?

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:07 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Wally, You know if I had been there for VD, I would have smooched all over you.

xo
SB

9:10 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Belated Happy VD to you, Wally! And to your sissy and brudder, too. We know you all just spreadin the love. We're thinking of you and your big heart! :)

JNTR

5:03 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Wally Baby - you have great taste in music! Happy V-Day sweetie!

luv ya
Lola Smiles
xox

5:29 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Sweet Woober Walls!

We sure do got love, man! Thanks for the smolderingly hot VD card you made for all of us.

Goober love & extra smooches,
Stanley

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home