Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Things to Howl About

Hi dudes! Let me extend my congratulatory howls to Joe Stains and the Shermanator. Their team the Pittsburgh Steelers are the World Champions of American Football (even if the Roughriders would have run Roughshod over them and we all know that, right Sophie?)

Also in the news, the place where my ma ape cheats on me was in the paper for adopterating out so many cats AND dogs over the pawlidays. Thank goodness they didn't wind up HERE.

And now it is time for a quiz. Please study the following photos.



What do you think has made me run so enthusiastically toward the camera?

A) The Corgi Girls are hosting a cocktail party and I gotta get there in time for first pour
B) Golden Girls marathon!
C) Malia and Sasha have called with instructions on when/where they will pick me up for my big move to the White House.
D) Malia and Sasha's dad is calling to vet my tax records.
E) It's Super Bowl time and someone just dropped the guacamole!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I paw all of the above!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I just have to say THE IGGLES BEAT THE STILLERS DURING THE REGULAR SEASON!

8:11 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

I only move that fast for the Golden Girls.

Bear

8:18 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Guacamole!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

I have to save I think it's superbowl time & someone dropped the guacamole!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

9:48 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Ummm...I say the guac...but I"m sure your tax records are just fine...so no need to run..

LOVE & LICKS!
Randi

ps..you look so adorable WallyTamale!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Dude! The Roughriders would be no where without you, the Wallanator.

Great news about that place your ape goes to cheat.

xo
SB

11:01 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

From the drool coming from your lips we are thinking that it has to be related to food. We guess E.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

B
Ike

1:10 AM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

GUAC! Let's celebrate keepin it in PA! We're on our way...

JNTR

2:28 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're thinkin' it's the guacamole! We're so happy for our buddies that the Steelers won the Superbowl!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

5:25 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Walls!

I think you've been a closet Golden Girls fan long enough. Fess, man. There's no shame in it!

Congrats to the place where your ma ape cheats on you. I bet she's had just a teensy weensy bit to do with all that adoptering they have done.

Don't worry, man. You know that B.O. will totally get your tax records straightened out for you. It's your apes who need to worry.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

5:58 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

We're thinkin' it has to be either A or E...or maybe the Golden Girls! Congrats to the place your Ma ape goes for adoptering so many furries!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

12:17 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

A! And we'll have the Golden Girls marathon on the big plasma screen... don't worry ;o)

12:46 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I see Ethel sneaking up in that last photo. Is it possible you are making a hasty yet dignified retreat from those two before they try to involve you in more of their circus acts?

Slobbers,
Mango

8:01 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am going to go with ALL OF THE ABOVE! you are one handsome dude, thanks for the congrats to my team

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home