Saturday, January 31, 2009

SPCA Saturday (Icey Frothy Edition!)

Oh yes, it is Roscoe P. Neo, Esq. reporting in for SPCA Saturday! Look! It is cold and hard to play in the outside so I just devoted my time to eat all of the snow and the ice. It is so nice of me to clean up, isn't it? I was in a good mood because my friend Angel (remember her? Someone threw her from a car) got a home as did Zuloo with the busted ACL and Bargan the big headed pit.

And look who is back! It is Big Red, Jr! He has been out of commission with a hurt pawpaw but now he is back and BETTER than EVER! And now we are in a competition to see who can make the lady with the camera love us more! (A: Me, duh! His cute big head is no match for my stinky wrinkles!)


Now meet our new friend! Zoey!

Oh!! And here is Mr. Donald. He spent the whole time outside sittin' with the camera lady and whispering sweet nothings in her ear. Like "you could feed me SNACKS."


Aaaaand, it's Scrappy Doo!

Meet Ms. Rosie! I call her Bessie because she has spots like a cow.

Here's Snowball, a lab/pitty mix.

A Louie Louie! Oh baby, he's a pit bull! And doesn't he looks so mean!


And here he is going in for the kill!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAASMOOCHASMOOCHA!

I've been quite busy teaching the youngins how to FLOOGER FLING.

But where are your floogers, dudes?

I always have a reserve of floog. Here I am with a floogersicle.

And here's Big Red doing a slow motion flingin'.


And here I am putting all that snow n' ice to good use making some frothy suds.

See you all next week! Unless someone falls in love with my stinky wrinkles.

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That's khool some of your pals found homes BUT there shouldn't have to be a SPCA Saturday post.

I love your Bessie nikhname...she's khwite kholourful!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:15 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

ooh cow dog, how cool. Someone should definitely fall in love those wrinkles, they are super adorable!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Tell your ma ape to hold out for a newf!

3:29 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We love the floogersicle picture! What a handsome doggie!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

4:45 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

They all are so cute!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:44 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

My mom is in love with Bessie/Rosie. Thank dog you guys live a million miles from us!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Ciao, Signore Roscoe P. Neo! Ci vediamo la settimana prossima! We hear bromance is in the air... Sweet, sweet Roscar... :)

JNTR

4:15 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Roscoe is a dude after my own heart. Yuh, eating ice is the best, especially when followed by slinging slime-cicles. With a face like that, you should find a forever home soon.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:47 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

My mom is in love with his stinky wrinkles. Whatever.
Ike

11:23 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

they are beautilicious! Even the floobys.

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

7:22 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Roscoe!

The SPCA should host a flooger flingin' weekend where YOU, my friend, would get to SHINE!

Hard to believe that you are still there. You must be picky about who you adopt. Don't worry, man. It'sa coming ~ the furever family, I mean.

Your buds are so cute, and we think Bessie is a great name for that bovine-patterned girlie!

Keep us posted.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

8:25 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Grammie would take you all if she had her old dogs home. Fling all you want big guy.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Oh my doG! It's a really good thing we live so far away from you! Our mom would want ALL of you doggies! We hope you ALL find furever homes VERY soon!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home