Friday, October 24, 2008

Phor the Phillies!

My bud Joe Stains--who has kindly promoted me to his girl Sophie's special guy while Joe is away from the internets--has embarked on a brave adventure. In order to help his team the Pittsburgh Squealers, he is being nice to his brother to put some Good Karma out there in the universe.

I am testing this as well to help out my Phillies who are tied 1-1 in the WORLD SERIES. So here we are. Snuggling only for the Phillies and for some Brudderly Love Karma and certainly not because we like each other.


Cuz he's a total Doofus. No really.


Go Phillies! (Shhhh...the baby's sleeping.)

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YEP!

Go Phillies!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:45 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, you are so adorable sleeping with your brudder. Thanks for taking over the #1 spot. Good thing you are already one of my most important boyfriends.

xo
SB

10:29 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Brotherly love...That's what I call it.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:13 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

you are both big sucks! love it! xox

9:13 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

What a sacrifice, Wally.... I can tell you're really suffering through that horribly experience.

And we are cheering for the Phillies too!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hmmm...why didn't I think of this to help the Cardinals along this year?????I'm just not as smart as you and Joey.

Gussie

10:23 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

ah you guys are so cute. Go Phillies I suppose

10:53 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You both are getting along so well. Nothing like a botherly nap. I can't believe that you are on a white sofa.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuteness overload Wally!

Love,

Miss Kitty

10:00 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh Wally...you are beyond words A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E!!!! You sure know how to melt a girls heart...so lovely sleeping with your bro...what a good big bro you are!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...HI ETHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog, it TOTALLY worked. You are stuck just like ME! I hope you are snuggling right now.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Wally, be careful with Miss Sophie. Maybe none of that snuggle stuff, OK?

Did you have to take a bath to get the Oscar cooties off of you?

Slobbers,
Mango

6:16 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

The lengths you guys will go to for your teams! I'm sure glad I don't have to sleep with the Min Pins...

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home